Credit union earns highest financial rating
BILOXI — BauerFinancial Inc. has awarded Keesler Federal Credit Union its highest rating — five stars.
To earn the 5-Star Superior rating, Keesler Federal Credit Union must excel in areas of capital adequacy and delinquent loan levels.
Keesler Federal Credit Union is the largest Mississippi-based credit union in the state, with assets of $1.9 billion. Serving over 188,000 members worldwide, the credit union has 15 branches in South Mississippi and three branches at U.S. Air Force installations in the United Kingdom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager