Credit union earns highest financial rating
BILOXI — BauerFinancial Inc. has awarded Keesler Federal Credit Union its highest rating — five stars.
To earn the 5-Star Superior rating, Keesler Federal Credit Union must excel in areas of capital adequacy and delinquent loan levels.
Keesler Federal Credit Union is the largest Mississippi-based credit union in the state, with assets of $1.9 billion. Serving over 188,000 members worldwide, the credit union has 15 branches in South Mississippi and three branches at U.S. Air Force installations in the United Kingdom.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term