Dahl named new leader of MTR Gaming
CHESTER, W. Va. — MTR Gaming Group Inc. of Chester, W.Va., has named a Mississippi casino veteran its new president and CEO.
Jeffrey Dahl’s appointment was announced yesterday and is effective immediately. He relieves interim CEO Steven Billick, chairman of the board of directors.
Dahl’s consulting company has managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville since 2009.
Before that, he was president and COO of Torguson Gaming Group, and president and COO of Beau Rivage Resorts in Biloxi.
Dahl also worked at casinos in Gulfport and Bay St. Louis and at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
MTR owns Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending