Dahl named new leader of MTR Gaming
CHESTER, W. Va. — MTR Gaming Group Inc. of Chester, W.Va., has named a Mississippi casino veteran its new president and CEO.
Jeffrey Dahl’s appointment was announced yesterday and is effective immediately. He relieves interim CEO Steven Billick, chairman of the board of directors.
Dahl’s consulting company has managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville since 2009.
Before that, he was president and COO of Torguson Gaming Group, and president and COO of Beau Rivage Resorts in Biloxi.
Dahl also worked at casinos in Gulfport and Bay St. Louis and at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
MTR owns Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute