Dahl named new leader of MTR Gaming
CHESTER, W. Va. — MTR Gaming Group Inc. of Chester, W.Va., has named a Mississippi casino veteran its new president and CEO.
Jeffrey Dahl’s appointment was announced yesterday and is effective immediately. He relieves interim CEO Steven Billick, chairman of the board of directors.
Dahl’s consulting company has managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville since 2009.
Before that, he was president and COO of Torguson Gaming Group, and president and COO of Beau Rivage Resorts in Biloxi.
Dahl also worked at casinos in Gulfport and Bay St. Louis and at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
MTR owns Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that