Dahl named new leader of MTR Gaming
CHESTER, W. Va. — MTR Gaming Group Inc. of Chester, W.Va., has named a Mississippi casino veteran its new president and CEO.
Jeffrey Dahl’s appointment was announced yesterday and is effective immediately. He relieves interim CEO Steven Billick, chairman of the board of directors.
Dahl’s consulting company has managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville since 2009.
Before that, he was president and COO of Torguson Gaming Group, and president and COO of Beau Rivage Resorts in Biloxi.
Dahl also worked at casinos in Gulfport and Bay St. Louis and at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
MTR owns Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form