Dahl named new leader of MTR Gaming
CHESTER, W. Va. — MTR Gaming Group Inc. of Chester, W.Va., has named a Mississippi casino veteran its new president and CEO.
Jeffrey Dahl’s appointment was announced yesterday and is effective immediately. He relieves interim CEO Steven Billick, chairman of the board of directors.
Dahl’s consulting company has managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville since 2009.
Before that, he was president and COO of Torguson Gaming Group, and president and COO of Beau Rivage Resorts in Biloxi.
Dahl also worked at casinos in Gulfport and Bay St. Louis and at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
MTR owns Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections