Duckworth affiliate buys Highland office property
Published: January 11,2011
RIDGELAND — Concourse 200 & 400 Holdings, LLC, of Jackson, an affiliate of Duckworth Realty Inc., has acquired two multi-tenant Class A office properties located at 1062 and 1068 Highland Colony Parkway in Ridgeland.
Terms were not disclosed.
Totaling 94,882 square feet on approximately seven acres in the heart of the Colony Park mixed-use development, the two properties are home to a variety of companies, including BankPlus, GranthamPoole CPA’s, Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance & Bonding and The Wright Law Firm.
Breck Hines, managing partner of Concourse 200 & 400 Holdings, said, “We are very excited about our entry into the Highland Colony submarket with the purchase of these two assets. The location, in our opinion, is second-to-none in the area, with The Township at Colony Park across the street and the planned new I-55 interchange coming in 500 feet to the north. We liken the location to the ‘hole in the donut,’ and it will only get better with time as the area grows up around it.”
Duckworth Realty will manage and lease both properties, bringing its total assets under management to three million square feet of office and retail properties and 750 apartment units in the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November