Duckworth affiliate buys Highland office property
Published: January 11,2011
RIDGELAND — Concourse 200 & 400 Holdings, LLC, of Jackson, an affiliate of Duckworth Realty Inc., has acquired two multi-tenant Class A office properties located at 1062 and 1068 Highland Colony Parkway in Ridgeland.
Terms were not disclosed.
Totaling 94,882 square feet on approximately seven acres in the heart of the Colony Park mixed-use development, the two properties are home to a variety of companies, including BankPlus, GranthamPoole CPA’s, Marchetti Robertson & Brickell Insurance & Bonding and The Wright Law Firm.
Breck Hines, managing partner of Concourse 200 & 400 Holdings, said, “We are very excited about our entry into the Highland Colony submarket with the purchase of these two assets. The location, in our opinion, is second-to-none in the area, with The Township at Colony Park across the street and the planned new I-55 interchange coming in 500 feet to the north. We liken the location to the ‘hole in the donut,’ and it will only get better with time as the area grows up around it.”
Duckworth Realty will manage and lease both properties, bringing its total assets under management to three million square feet of office and retail properties and 750 apartment units in the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss