Butler Snow receives recognition for performance
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has been recognized by clients as a leader in client service in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2011: Survey of Law Firm Client Service Performance.
The study also recognized Butler Snow as among the best in six additional categories: Anticipates the Client’s Needs; Breadth of Services; Regional Reputation; Deals with Unexpected Changes; Provides Value for the Dollar; and, Meets Scope and Budget.
According to Butler Snow, the BTI Client Service A-Team is the only law firm ranking based solely on direct, unprompted feedback from corporate counsel. BTI conducted independent, one-on-one interviews between July 1 and Oct. 1, 2009. No law firms influence the results, submit nominations or provide client names. The only way to earn a score in the BTI ranking is to be recognized, unprompted, by clients as delivering client service excellence.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release