Butler Snow receives recognition for performance
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has been recognized by clients as a leader in client service in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2011: Survey of Law Firm Client Service Performance.
The study also recognized Butler Snow as among the best in six additional categories: Anticipates the Client’s Needs; Breadth of Services; Regional Reputation; Deals with Unexpected Changes; Provides Value for the Dollar; and, Meets Scope and Budget.
According to Butler Snow, the BTI Client Service A-Team is the only law firm ranking based solely on direct, unprompted feedback from corporate counsel. BTI conducted independent, one-on-one interviews between July 1 and Oct. 1, 2009. No law firms influence the results, submit nominations or provide client names. The only way to earn a score in the BTI ranking is to be recognized, unprompted, by clients as delivering client service excellence.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015