Butler Snow receives recognition for performance
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has been recognized by clients as a leader in client service in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2011: Survey of Law Firm Client Service Performance.
The study also recognized Butler Snow as among the best in six additional categories: Anticipates the Client’s Needs; Breadth of Services; Regional Reputation; Deals with Unexpected Changes; Provides Value for the Dollar; and, Meets Scope and Budget.
According to Butler Snow, the BTI Client Service A-Team is the only law firm ranking based solely on direct, unprompted feedback from corporate counsel. BTI conducted independent, one-on-one interviews between July 1 and Oct. 1, 2009. No law firms influence the results, submit nominations or provide client names. The only way to earn a score in the BTI ranking is to be recognized, unprompted, by clients as delivering client service excellence.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus