Butler Snow receives recognition for performance
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has been recognized by clients as a leader in client service in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2011: Survey of Law Firm Client Service Performance.
The study also recognized Butler Snow as among the best in six additional categories: Anticipates the Client’s Needs; Breadth of Services; Regional Reputation; Deals with Unexpected Changes; Provides Value for the Dollar; and, Meets Scope and Budget.
According to Butler Snow, the BTI Client Service A-Team is the only law firm ranking based solely on direct, unprompted feedback from corporate counsel. BTI conducted independent, one-on-one interviews between July 1 and Oct. 1, 2009. No law firms influence the results, submit nominations or provide client names. The only way to earn a score in the BTI ranking is to be recognized, unprompted, by clients as delivering client service excellence.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues