Butler Snow receives recognition for performance
RIDGELAND — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has been recognized by clients as a leader in client service in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2011: Survey of Law Firm Client Service Performance.
The study also recognized Butler Snow as among the best in six additional categories: Anticipates the Client’s Needs; Breadth of Services; Regional Reputation; Deals with Unexpected Changes; Provides Value for the Dollar; and, Meets Scope and Budget.
According to Butler Snow, the BTI Client Service A-Team is the only law firm ranking based solely on direct, unprompted feedback from corporate counsel. BTI conducted independent, one-on-one interviews between July 1 and Oct. 1, 2009. No law firms influence the results, submit nominations or provide client names. The only way to earn a score in the BTI ranking is to be recognized, unprompted, by clients as delivering client service excellence.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter