Cellular South conducts smartphone study
by Wally Northway
Published: January 13,2011
RIDGELAND — Cellular South has found that 43 percent of its customers own smartphones, beating the industry average smartphone penetration rate of 31 percent. According to Cellular South, that 43 percent smartphone penetration is tops in the industry.
The Ridgeland-based telecommunication company released this data on the heels of launching its Android-powered smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S.
Kevin Hankins, COO for Cellular South, said, “Our numbers don’t lie and neither do the leading wireless analysts that are talking about us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger