Cellular South conducts smartphone study
RIDGELAND — Cellular South has found that 43 percent of its customers own smartphones, beating the industry average smartphone penetration rate of 31 percent. According to Cellular South, that 43 percent smartphone penetration is tops in the industry.
The Ridgeland-based telecommunication company released this data on the heels of launching its Android-powered smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S.
Kevin Hankins, COO for Cellular South, said, “Our numbers don’t lie and neither do the leading wireless analysts that are talking about us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus