Cellular South conducts smartphone study
RIDGELAND — Cellular South has found that 43 percent of its customers own smartphones, beating the industry average smartphone penetration rate of 31 percent. According to Cellular South, that 43 percent smartphone penetration is tops in the industry.
The Ridgeland-based telecommunication company released this data on the heels of launching its Android-powered smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S.
Kevin Hankins, COO for Cellular South, said, “Our numbers don’t lie and neither do the leading wireless analysts that are talking about us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love