Cellular South conducts smartphone study
RIDGELAND — Cellular South has found that 43 percent of its customers own smartphones, beating the industry average smartphone penetration rate of 31 percent. According to Cellular South, that 43 percent smartphone penetration is tops in the industry.
The Ridgeland-based telecommunication company released this data on the heels of launching its Android-powered smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S.
Kevin Hankins, COO for Cellular South, said, “Our numbers don’t lie and neither do the leading wireless analysts that are talking about us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment