Cellular South conducts smartphone study
RIDGELAND — Cellular South has found that 43 percent of its customers own smartphones, beating the industry average smartphone penetration rate of 31 percent. According to Cellular South, that 43 percent smartphone penetration is tops in the industry.
The Ridgeland-based telecommunication company released this data on the heels of launching its Android-powered smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S.
Kevin Hankins, COO for Cellular South, said, “Our numbers don’t lie and neither do the leading wireless analysts that are talking about us.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports