Noetic/USM partnership earns MTA award
HATTIESBURG — Noetic Technologies Inc. and the University of Southern Mississippi were recently awarded the John I. Rucker Community Innovation Leadership Award at the 11th Annual Conference on High Technology hosted by the Mississippi Technology Alliance.
The Rucker Award is given in recognition of leadership for organizations that represent a government, academic and private sector partnership. These organizations are recognized for the development of a strategic innovation-led economic development program focused on technology, research, entrepreneurship and capital formation.
Noetic and Southern Miss were honored based upon the unique model of a private company/academic institution technology transfer process.
“The Noetic/USM partnership continues to develop and promote a process that supports technology development and entrepreneurship that meets our customers’ needs,” said Les Goff, president and CEO of Noetic.
Noetic began as an initiative of USM and is geared toward marketing and commercialization of the university’s technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson