Noetic/USM partnership earns MTA award
HATTIESBURG — Noetic Technologies Inc. and the University of Southern Mississippi were recently awarded the John I. Rucker Community Innovation Leadership Award at the 11th Annual Conference on High Technology hosted by the Mississippi Technology Alliance.
The Rucker Award is given in recognition of leadership for organizations that represent a government, academic and private sector partnership. These organizations are recognized for the development of a strategic innovation-led economic development program focused on technology, research, entrepreneurship and capital formation.
Noetic and Southern Miss were honored based upon the unique model of a private company/academic institution technology transfer process.
“The Noetic/USM partnership continues to develop and promote a process that supports technology development and entrepreneurship that meets our customers’ needs,” said Les Goff, president and CEO of Noetic.
Noetic began as an initiative of USM and is geared toward marketing and commercialization of the university’s technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody