Community Bank hires Kisner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
Community Bank announced that Donnie Kisner has joined Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as a financial planning consultant. CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services.
Kisner will serve the Tupelo and Amory areas.
Kisner brings over 30 years of investment management and insurance planning experience to CIP. Prior to joining CIP, he worked with Merrill Lynch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment