Community Bank hires Kisner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
Community Bank announced that Donnie Kisner has joined Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as a financial planning consultant. CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services.
Kisner will serve the Tupelo and Amory areas.
Kisner brings over 30 years of investment management and insurance planning experience to CIP. Prior to joining CIP, he worked with Merrill Lynch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)