Community Bank hires Kisner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
Community Bank announced that Donnie Kisner has joined Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as a financial planning consultant. CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services.
Kisner will serve the Tupelo and Amory areas.
Kisner brings over 30 years of investment management and insurance planning experience to CIP. Prior to joining CIP, he worked with Merrill Lynch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law