Community Bank hires Kisner
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
Community Bank announced that Donnie Kisner has joined Community Investment Professionals (CIP) as a financial planning consultant. CIP, the investment firm for Community Bank, partners with Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI) to provide a broad range of financial planning services.
Kisner will serve the Tupelo and Amory areas.
Kisner brings over 30 years of investment management and insurance planning experience to CIP. Prior to joining CIP, he worked with Merrill Lynch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease