Dillard named leader of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
The Clinton Community Development Foundation is pleased to announce that DeAnna Dillard has been chosen as the organization’s executive director. Before joining the CCDF, Dillard was the membership services coordinator at the Clinton Chamber of Commerce for five years.
Dillard holds a bachelor of arts in English from Mississippi College. She is involved with the Clinton Chamber of Commerce, the Clinton Public Schools and serves on several boards in the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015