Dillard named leader of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
The Clinton Community Development Foundation is pleased to announce that DeAnna Dillard has been chosen as the organization’s executive director. Before joining the CCDF, Dillard was the membership services coordinator at the Clinton Chamber of Commerce for five years.
Dillard holds a bachelor of arts in English from Mississippi College. She is involved with the Clinton Chamber of Commerce, the Clinton Public Schools and serves on several boards in the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money