Dillard named leader of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
The Clinton Community Development Foundation is pleased to announce that DeAnna Dillard has been chosen as the organization’s executive director. Before joining the CCDF, Dillard was the membership services coordinator at the Clinton Chamber of Commerce for five years.
Dillard holds a bachelor of arts in English from Mississippi College. She is involved with the Clinton Chamber of Commerce, the Clinton Public Schools and serves on several boards in the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love