Dillard named leader of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
The Clinton Community Development Foundation is pleased to announce that DeAnna Dillard has been chosen as the organization’s executive director. Before joining the CCDF, Dillard was the membership services coordinator at the Clinton Chamber of Commerce for five years.
Dillard holds a bachelor of arts in English from Mississippi College. She is involved with the Clinton Chamber of Commerce, the Clinton Public Schools and serves on several boards in the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations