Dillard named leader of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 16,2011
The Clinton Community Development Foundation is pleased to announce that DeAnna Dillard has been chosen as the organization’s executive director. Before joining the CCDF, Dillard was the membership services coordinator at the Clinton Chamber of Commerce for five years.
Dillard holds a bachelor of arts in English from Mississippi College. She is involved with the Clinton Chamber of Commerce, the Clinton Public Schools and serves on several boards in the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program