Ogletree elected committee chair
Adams and Reese partner Gee Ogletree in the firm’s Jackson office has been elected chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee. Ogletree has served as a member of the Executive Committee for the last two years.
He joined Adams and Reese in 1997 and is the founding partner and co-leader of the Forestry team. He practices primarily in the areas of forestry, real estate, natural resources, zoning, environmental and business matters.
In the professional legal community, Ogletree is active in the American Bar Association, having served on the Council of the Section of Environment, Energy and Resources, and having served two terms as chair of the Forest Resources Committee that included development of a forestry educational tool for classroom teaching. He is general counsel for the Mississippi Forestry Association and the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association. He is also an adjunct professor at Mississippi College School of Law, teaching real estate finance and development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast