Ogletree elected committee chair
Adams and Reese partner Gee Ogletree in the firm’s Jackson office has been elected chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee. Ogletree has served as a member of the Executive Committee for the last two years.
He joined Adams and Reese in 1997 and is the founding partner and co-leader of the Forestry team. He practices primarily in the areas of forestry, real estate, natural resources, zoning, environmental and business matters.
In the professional legal community, Ogletree is active in the American Bar Association, having served on the Council of the Section of Environment, Energy and Resources, and having served two terms as chair of the Forest Resources Committee that included development of a forestry educational tool for classroom teaching. He is general counsel for the Mississippi Forestry Association and the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association. He is also an adjunct professor at Mississippi College School of Law, teaching real estate finance and development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money