Ogletree elected committee chair
Adams and Reese partner Gee Ogletree in the firm’s Jackson office has been elected chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee. Ogletree has served as a member of the Executive Committee for the last two years.
He joined Adams and Reese in 1997 and is the founding partner and co-leader of the Forestry team. He practices primarily in the areas of forestry, real estate, natural resources, zoning, environmental and business matters.
In the professional legal community, Ogletree is active in the American Bar Association, having served on the Council of the Section of Environment, Energy and Resources, and having served two terms as chair of the Forest Resources Committee that included development of a forestry educational tool for classroom teaching. He is general counsel for the Mississippi Forestry Association and the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association. He is also an adjunct professor at Mississippi College School of Law, teaching real estate finance and development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet