Ogletree elected committee chair
Adams and Reese partner Gee Ogletree in the firm’s Jackson office has been elected chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee. Ogletree has served as a member of the Executive Committee for the last two years.
He joined Adams and Reese in 1997 and is the founding partner and co-leader of the Forestry team. He practices primarily in the areas of forestry, real estate, natural resources, zoning, environmental and business matters.
In the professional legal community, Ogletree is active in the American Bar Association, having served on the Council of the Section of Environment, Energy and Resources, and having served two terms as chair of the Forest Resources Committee that included development of a forestry educational tool for classroom teaching. He is general counsel for the Mississippi Forestry Association and the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association. He is also an adjunct professor at Mississippi College School of Law, teaching real estate finance and development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus