Nooe sells two restaurants, opens Grant’s Kitchen
Published: January 17,2011
JACKSON — Chef Grant Nooe, whose past restaurant projects include Brick Oven Cafe, Pan Asia, Fresh Market Cafe and 400 East Capitol, has opened a new “quick cuisine” restaurant. Grant’s Kitchen is located at the corner of River Oaks and Lakeland Drive.
While fast casual dining has seen exponential growth nationally as well as right here in Jackson in a number of franchise restaurants, Nooe said he has seen where fast casual chains fall short.
“It’s a great idea to keep the ‘fast’ and improve the food,” he said. “Unfortunately in the execution, it’s mostly window dressing.”
Nooe has sold his interest in Pan Asia and Fresh Market in order to devote all of his energies to Grant’s Kitchen.
The restaurant is located at 2847 Lakeland Drive, at the corner of River Oaks Drive. Hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet