Nooe sells two restaurants, opens Grant’s Kitchen
Published: January 17,2011
JACKSON — Chef Grant Nooe, whose past restaurant projects include Brick Oven Cafe, Pan Asia, Fresh Market Cafe and 400 East Capitol, has opened a new “quick cuisine” restaurant. Grant’s Kitchen is located at the corner of River Oaks and Lakeland Drive.
While fast casual dining has seen exponential growth nationally as well as right here in Jackson in a number of franchise restaurants, Nooe said he has seen where fast casual chains fall short.
“It’s a great idea to keep the ‘fast’ and improve the food,” he said. “Unfortunately in the execution, it’s mostly window dressing.”
Nooe has sold his interest in Pan Asia and Fresh Market in order to devote all of his energies to Grant’s Kitchen.
The restaurant is located at 2847 Lakeland Drive, at the corner of River Oaks Drive. Hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart