Alumni honor Davis
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2011
The Delta State University National Alumni Association recently recognized Cleveland State Farm agent Patrick Davis as a corporate sponsor at the Okra Level The Alumni Association offers two levels of corporate sponsorships; Statesmen Level ($5,000) and Okra Level ($2,500).
Corporate sponsors are recognized on the Alumni Association and Student Alumni Association websites, event pages, registration pages, and all direct mail associated with events and membership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.