Alumni honor Davis
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2011
The Delta State University National Alumni Association recently recognized Cleveland State Farm agent Patrick Davis as a corporate sponsor at the Okra Level The Alumni Association offers two levels of corporate sponsorships; Statesmen Level ($5,000) and Okra Level ($2,500).
Corporate sponsors are recognized on the Alumni Association and Student Alumni Association websites, event pages, registration pages, and all direct mail associated with events and membership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody