Alumni honor Davis
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2011
The Delta State University National Alumni Association recently recognized Cleveland State Farm agent Patrick Davis as a corporate sponsor at the Okra Level The Alumni Association offers two levels of corporate sponsorships; Statesmen Level ($5,000) and Okra Level ($2,500).
Corporate sponsors are recognized on the Alumni Association and Student Alumni Association websites, event pages, registration pages, and all direct mail associated with events and membership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity