Alumni honor Davis
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2011
The Delta State University National Alumni Association recently recognized Cleveland State Farm agent Patrick Davis as a corporate sponsor at the Okra Level The Alumni Association offers two levels of corporate sponsorships; Statesmen Level ($5,000) and Okra Level ($2,500).
Corporate sponsors are recognized on the Alumni Association and Student Alumni Association websites, event pages, registration pages, and all direct mail associated with events and membership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful