Alumni honor Davis
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2011
The Delta State University National Alumni Association recently recognized Cleveland State Farm agent Patrick Davis as a corporate sponsor at the Okra Level The Alumni Association offers two levels of corporate sponsorships; Statesmen Level ($5,000) and Okra Level ($2,500).
Corporate sponsors are recognized on the Alumni Association and Student Alumni Association websites, event pages, registration pages, and all direct mail associated with events and membership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study