Rice producers make team
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2011
Tags: Cuba, Cuba's International Trade Fair, Curtis Berry, Delta Research & Extension Center, Havana, Mexico, Mississippi State University, Rice Foundation, Rice Foundation International Leadership Development Program, Stoneville, Tim Walker, Tunica
Tim Walker, an agronomist at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center in Stoneville and Curtis Berry, a rice producer from Tunica, were participants in the Rice Foundation’s International Leadership Development Program, which included traveling to Mexico and Cuba.
The Foundation’s five-member leadership team attended Cuba’s International Trade Fair held in Havana. More than 1,500 companies from 60 countries worldwide attended. U.S. businesses had little presence at the event due to stiff U.S. trade penalties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot