Rice producers make team
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2011
Tags: Cuba, Cuba's International Trade Fair, Curtis Berry, Delta Research & Extension Center, Havana, Mexico, Mississippi State University, Rice Foundation, Rice Foundation International Leadership Development Program, Stoneville, Tim Walker, Tunica
Tim Walker, an agronomist at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center in Stoneville and Curtis Berry, a rice producer from Tunica, were participants in the Rice Foundation’s International Leadership Development Program, which included traveling to Mexico and Cuba.
The Foundation’s five-member leadership team attended Cuba’s International Trade Fair held in Havana. More than 1,500 companies from 60 countries worldwide attended. U.S. businesses had little presence at the event due to stiff U.S. trade penalties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years