Dave Dennis, Part 3
by Stephen McDill
Published: January 19,2011
JACKSON- Gulf Coast businessman and GOP fundraiser Dave Dennis explains how he plans to take his campaign for governor all over Mississippi not just the Coast. Dennis also gives his take on the state of education in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dave Dennis, Part 3”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy