Vision Airlines adding Gulfport-Biloxi flights
GULFPORT — Low-cost carrier Vision Airlines is expanding flights out of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
Airport executive director Bruce Frallic says he doesn’t know the frequency of service but flights will go to Atlanta, Houston (Texas) Hobby airport and St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Fla.
Frallic says Vision Airlines has been providing charter service for Beau Rivage since 2009, when AirTran left the market the first time.
Vision’s fleet includes six Boeing 767s and nine 737s.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability