Vision Airlines adding Gulfport-Biloxi flights
GULFPORT — Low-cost carrier Vision Airlines is expanding flights out of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
Airport executive director Bruce Frallic says he doesn’t know the frequency of service but flights will go to Atlanta, Houston (Texas) Hobby airport and St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Fla.
Frallic says Vision Airlines has been providing charter service for Beau Rivage since 2009, when AirTran left the market the first time.
Vision’s fleet includes six Boeing 767s and nine 737s.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts