Vision Airlines adding Gulfport-Biloxi flights
GULFPORT — Low-cost carrier Vision Airlines is expanding flights out of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
Airport executive director Bruce Frallic says he doesn’t know the frequency of service but flights will go to Atlanta, Houston (Texas) Hobby airport and St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Fla.
Frallic says Vision Airlines has been providing charter service for Beau Rivage since 2009, when AirTran left the market the first time.
Vision’s fleet includes six Boeing 767s and nine 737s.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma