Vision Airlines adding Gulfport-Biloxi flights
GULFPORT — Low-cost carrier Vision Airlines is expanding flights out of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
Airport executive director Bruce Frallic says he doesn’t know the frequency of service but flights will go to Atlanta, Houston (Texas) Hobby airport and St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Fla.
Frallic says Vision Airlines has been providing charter service for Beau Rivage since 2009, when AirTran left the market the first time.
Vision’s fleet includes six Boeing 767s and nine 737s.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders