Vision Airlines adding Gulfport-Biloxi flights
GULFPORT — Low-cost carrier Vision Airlines is expanding flights out of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport.
Airport executive director Bruce Frallic says he doesn’t know the frequency of service but flights will go to Atlanta, Houston (Texas) Hobby airport and St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Fla.
Frallic says Vision Airlines has been providing charter service for Beau Rivage since 2009, when AirTran left the market the first time.
Vision’s fleet includes six Boeing 767s and nine 737s.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university