BBB names board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Serving Mississippi has announced its 2011 board of directors and officers. The 2011 Executive Committee is Donna Anderson, Central Appliance Company, Pascagoula (chair); Linda Y. Powell, Stifel Nicolaus Investments, Ridgeland (chair-elect); Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison (treasurer); Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland (secretary); Bob Box, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., Jackson (counsel); and, Bill Moak, president and CEO, BBB Serving Mississippi, Ridgeland
The 2011 at-large board members are: Mike Allen, Shopping-bargains.com, LLC, Starkville; Michael Caracci, Sta-Home Health Services, Jackson; Bill Crump, Viking Range Corporation, Greenwood; Phil Dickerson, Madison; Foster Ellis, General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; Linda Ferguson, Safeway Cleaners Inc., Pearl; Jim Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; Carolyn Polk Harrison, Capitol Staffing Inc., Jackson; Jackie Hester, The Citizens Bank, Philadelphia; William Pride, Pride Hyundai, Batesville; Jeff Richardson, Cellular South, Ridgeland; Joe Schneeberger, Cowboy Maloney’s Electric City, Jackson; Bill Sones, Bank of Brookhaven, Brookhaven; Frankie Thomas, WLBT TV-3, Jackson; and, Doug Wright, Community Eldercare Services, Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November