BBB names board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Serving Mississippi has announced its 2011 board of directors and officers. The 2011 Executive Committee is Donna Anderson, Central Appliance Company, Pascagoula (chair); Linda Y. Powell, Stifel Nicolaus Investments, Ridgeland (chair-elect); Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison (treasurer); Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland (secretary); Bob Box, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., Jackson (counsel); and, Bill Moak, president and CEO, BBB Serving Mississippi, Ridgeland
The 2011 at-large board members are: Mike Allen, Shopping-bargains.com, LLC, Starkville; Michael Caracci, Sta-Home Health Services, Jackson; Bill Crump, Viking Range Corporation, Greenwood; Phil Dickerson, Madison; Foster Ellis, General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; Linda Ferguson, Safeway Cleaners Inc., Pearl; Jim Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; Carolyn Polk Harrison, Capitol Staffing Inc., Jackson; Jackie Hester, The Citizens Bank, Philadelphia; William Pride, Pride Hyundai, Batesville; Jeff Richardson, Cellular South, Ridgeland; Joe Schneeberger, Cowboy Maloney’s Electric City, Jackson; Bill Sones, Bank of Brookhaven, Brookhaven; Frankie Thomas, WLBT TV-3, Jackson; and, Doug Wright, Community Eldercare Services, Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy