BBB names board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Serving Mississippi has announced its 2011 board of directors and officers. The 2011 Executive Committee is Donna Anderson, Central Appliance Company, Pascagoula (chair); Linda Y. Powell, Stifel Nicolaus Investments, Ridgeland (chair-elect); Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison (treasurer); Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland (secretary); Bob Box, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., Jackson (counsel); and, Bill Moak, president and CEO, BBB Serving Mississippi, Ridgeland
The 2011 at-large board members are: Mike Allen, Shopping-bargains.com, LLC, Starkville; Michael Caracci, Sta-Home Health Services, Jackson; Bill Crump, Viking Range Corporation, Greenwood; Phil Dickerson, Madison; Foster Ellis, General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; Linda Ferguson, Safeway Cleaners Inc., Pearl; Jim Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; Carolyn Polk Harrison, Capitol Staffing Inc., Jackson; Jackie Hester, The Citizens Bank, Philadelphia; William Pride, Pride Hyundai, Batesville; Jeff Richardson, Cellular South, Ridgeland; Joe Schneeberger, Cowboy Maloney’s Electric City, Jackson; Bill Sones, Bank of Brookhaven, Brookhaven; Frankie Thomas, WLBT TV-3, Jackson; and, Doug Wright, Community Eldercare Services, Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible