BBB names board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Serving Mississippi has announced its 2011 board of directors and officers. The 2011 Executive Committee is Donna Anderson, Central Appliance Company, Pascagoula (chair); Linda Y. Powell, Stifel Nicolaus Investments, Ridgeland (chair-elect); Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison (treasurer); Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland (secretary); Bob Box, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., Jackson (counsel); and, Bill Moak, president and CEO, BBB Serving Mississippi, Ridgeland
The 2011 at-large board members are: Mike Allen, Shopping-bargains.com, LLC, Starkville; Michael Caracci, Sta-Home Health Services, Jackson; Bill Crump, Viking Range Corporation, Greenwood; Phil Dickerson, Madison; Foster Ellis, General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; Linda Ferguson, Safeway Cleaners Inc., Pearl; Jim Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; Carolyn Polk Harrison, Capitol Staffing Inc., Jackson; Jackie Hester, The Citizens Bank, Philadelphia; William Pride, Pride Hyundai, Batesville; Jeff Richardson, Cellular South, Ridgeland; Joe Schneeberger, Cowboy Maloney’s Electric City, Jackson; Bill Sones, Bank of Brookhaven, Brookhaven; Frankie Thomas, WLBT TV-3, Jackson; and, Doug Wright, Community Eldercare Services, Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete