BBB names board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Serving Mississippi has announced its 2011 board of directors and officers. The 2011 Executive Committee is Donna Anderson, Central Appliance Company, Pascagoula (chair); Linda Y. Powell, Stifel Nicolaus Investments, Ridgeland (chair-elect); Patricia Rucker, Entergy Mississippi, Madison (treasurer); Jeff Taylor, Two Men and a Truck, Ridgeland (secretary); Bob Box, Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., Jackson (counsel); and, Bill Moak, president and CEO, BBB Serving Mississippi, Ridgeland
The 2011 at-large board members are: Mike Allen, Shopping-bargains.com, LLC, Starkville; Michael Caracci, Sta-Home Health Services, Jackson; Bill Crump, Viking Range Corporation, Greenwood; Phil Dickerson, Madison; Foster Ellis, General Maintenance Systems, Jackson; Linda Ferguson, Safeway Cleaners Inc., Pearl; Jim Finley, The Growth Coach, Jackson; Carolyn Polk Harrison, Capitol Staffing Inc., Jackson; Jackie Hester, The Citizens Bank, Philadelphia; William Pride, Pride Hyundai, Batesville; Jeff Richardson, Cellular South, Ridgeland; Joe Schneeberger, Cowboy Maloney’s Electric City, Jackson; Bill Sones, Bank of Brookhaven, Brookhaven; Frankie Thomas, WLBT TV-3, Jackson; and, Doug Wright, Community Eldercare Services, Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur