Booth elected law firm partner
The law firm of Adams and Reese announces the election of Jackson office attorney Bernard Booth IV as partner. Booth’s appointment was effective Jan. 1.
Booth joined Adams and Reese in 2007 and focuses his practice on energy and natural resources, energy-related litigation and mass tort litigation. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Mississippi and Louisiana, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
Booth is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast