Booth elected law firm partner
The law firm of Adams and Reese announces the election of Jackson office attorney Bernard Booth IV as partner. Booth’s appointment was effective Jan. 1.
Booth joined Adams and Reese in 2007 and focuses his practice on energy and natural resources, energy-related litigation and mass tort litigation. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Mississippi and Louisiana, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
Booth is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending