Booth elected law firm partner
The law firm of Adams and Reese announces the election of Jackson office attorney Bernard Booth IV as partner. Booth’s appointment was effective Jan. 1.
Booth joined Adams and Reese in 2007 and focuses his practice on energy and natural resources, energy-related litigation and mass tort litigation. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Mississippi and Louisiana, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
Booth is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K