Booth elected law firm partner
The law firm of Adams and Reese announces the election of Jackson office attorney Bernard Booth IV as partner. Booth’s appointment was effective Jan. 1.
Booth joined Adams and Reese in 2007 and focuses his practice on energy and natural resources, energy-related litigation and mass tort litigation. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Mississippi and Louisiana, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
Booth is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center