Booth elected law firm partner
The law firm of Adams and Reese announces the election of Jackson office attorney Bernard Booth IV as partner. Booth’s appointment was effective Jan. 1.
Booth joined Adams and Reese in 2007 and focuses his practice on energy and natural resources, energy-related litigation and mass tort litigation. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Mississippi and Louisiana, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
Booth is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium