Hol-Mac adds Hull, Kim
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Hol-Mac Corporation is proud to announce that it has a new officer and new manager in Bay Springs. Maury Hull has been named vice president of human resources and Kellum Kim as public relations director.
Before assuming his new position as vice president of human resources, Hull was employed as human resource manager at Anel Corporation, a sister company of Hol-Mac Corp. located in Winona. Hull has more than 14 years of experience in human resources. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
Kim graduated summa cum laude with a master’s of business administration degree from Mississippi State University. Before beginning her career with Hol-Mac, Kim was employed as a market research analyst with ServiceMaster Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program