Hol-Mac adds Hull, Kim
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Hol-Mac Corporation is proud to announce that it has a new officer and new manager in Bay Springs. Maury Hull has been named vice president of human resources and Kellum Kim as public relations director.
Before assuming his new position as vice president of human resources, Hull was employed as human resource manager at Anel Corporation, a sister company of Hol-Mac Corp. located in Winona. Hull has more than 14 years of experience in human resources. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
Kim graduated summa cum laude with a master’s of business administration degree from Mississippi State University. Before beginning her career with Hol-Mac, Kim was employed as a market research analyst with ServiceMaster Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal