Hol-Mac adds Hull, Kim
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Hol-Mac Corporation is proud to announce that it has a new officer and new manager in Bay Springs. Maury Hull has been named vice president of human resources and Kellum Kim as public relations director.
Before assuming his new position as vice president of human resources, Hull was employed as human resource manager at Anel Corporation, a sister company of Hol-Mac Corp. located in Winona. Hull has more than 14 years of experience in human resources. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
Kim graduated summa cum laude with a master’s of business administration degree from Mississippi State University. Before beginning her career with Hol-Mac, Kim was employed as a market research analyst with ServiceMaster Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location