Hol-Mac adds Hull, Kim
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Hol-Mac Corporation is proud to announce that it has a new officer and new manager in Bay Springs. Maury Hull has been named vice president of human resources and Kellum Kim as public relations director.
Before assuming his new position as vice president of human resources, Hull was employed as human resource manager at Anel Corporation, a sister company of Hol-Mac Corp. located in Winona. Hull has more than 14 years of experience in human resources. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
Kim graduated summa cum laude with a master’s of business administration degree from Mississippi State University. Before beginning her career with Hol-Mac, Kim was employed as a market research analyst with ServiceMaster Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones