Hol-Mac adds Hull, Kim
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Hol-Mac Corporation is proud to announce that it has a new officer and new manager in Bay Springs. Maury Hull has been named vice president of human resources and Kellum Kim as public relations director.
Before assuming his new position as vice president of human resources, Hull was employed as human resource manager at Anel Corporation, a sister company of Hol-Mac Corp. located in Winona. Hull has more than 14 years of experience in human resources. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
Kim graduated summa cum laude with a master’s of business administration degree from Mississippi State University. Before beginning her career with Hol-Mac, Kim was employed as a market research analyst with ServiceMaster Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy