HORNE adds two new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
HORNE LLP announced that Rud Blumentritt, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Kelly McQueen, CPA, have been admitted as partners within the firm. Blumentritt joined HORNE in 2004 and works from the firm’s Hattiesburg location. His primary focus is the valuation of health care entities and health care transactions. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Blumentritt earned his bachelor of science degree from Auburn University and a master of accounting degree from Tulane University.
McQueen is a native of Picayune, and joined HORNE in 2006 with more than 30 years of accounting experience. He currently manages a disaster recovery oversight program for the State of Texas. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. McQueen earned a bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability