HORNE adds two new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
HORNE LLP announced that Rud Blumentritt, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Kelly McQueen, CPA, have been admitted as partners within the firm. Blumentritt joined HORNE in 2004 and works from the firm’s Hattiesburg location. His primary focus is the valuation of health care entities and health care transactions. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Blumentritt earned his bachelor of science degree from Auburn University and a master of accounting degree from Tulane University.
McQueen is a native of Picayune, and joined HORNE in 2006 with more than 30 years of accounting experience. He currently manages a disaster recovery oversight program for the State of Texas. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. McQueen earned a bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss