HORNE adds two new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
HORNE LLP announced that Rud Blumentritt, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Kelly McQueen, CPA, have been admitted as partners within the firm. Blumentritt joined HORNE in 2004 and works from the firm’s Hattiesburg location. His primary focus is the valuation of health care entities and health care transactions. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Blumentritt earned his bachelor of science degree from Auburn University and a master of accounting degree from Tulane University.
McQueen is a native of Picayune, and joined HORNE in 2006 with more than 30 years of accounting experience. He currently manages a disaster recovery oversight program for the State of Texas. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. McQueen earned a bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts