HORNE adds two new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
HORNE LLP announced that Rud Blumentritt, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Kelly McQueen, CPA, have been admitted as partners within the firm. Blumentritt joined HORNE in 2004 and works from the firm’s Hattiesburg location. His primary focus is the valuation of health care entities and health care transactions. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Blumentritt earned his bachelor of science degree from Auburn University and a master of accounting degree from Tulane University.
McQueen is a native of Picayune, and joined HORNE in 2006 with more than 30 years of accounting experience. He currently manages a disaster recovery oversight program for the State of Texas. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. McQueen earned a bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending