HORNE adds two new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
HORNE LLP announced that Rud Blumentritt, CPA/ABV, CVA, and Kelly McQueen, CPA, have been admitted as partners within the firm. Blumentritt joined HORNE in 2004 and works from the firm’s Hattiesburg location. His primary focus is the valuation of health care entities and health care transactions. He is a member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Blumentritt earned his bachelor of science degree from Auburn University and a master of accounting degree from Tulane University.
McQueen is a native of Picayune, and joined HORNE in 2006 with more than 30 years of accounting experience. He currently manages a disaster recovery oversight program for the State of Texas. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. McQueen earned a bachelor of accountancy from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports