Hospital staff honored for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Tags: Billy McCrory, Constance Dorsey, da Simon, Donnie Golliday, George Ladner, Gerome Hughes, Hope Roby, James Myers, June Hill, Kevin Coleman, Lela Henry, Lisa Mayers, Mississippi State Hospital, Paulette Jackson, Sherlene Abrigo, Stacey Carter, Susie Williams
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Those honored for 30 years of service are: Billy McCrory of Morton, client care support staff in the Housekeeping Department at Mississippi State Hospital; and, Hope Roby of Brandon, a Magee native and administrative assistant for Mississippi State Hospital.
James Myers of Pearl was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Myers is assistant police chief for the Mississippi State Hospital Police Department.
Ida Simon of Jackson was recognized for providing 20 years of service. She is a health records clerk at Mississippi State Hospital.
Those honored for 15 years’ service are: Susie Williams, Donnie Golliday; Constance Dorsey; Stacey Carter; Gerome Hughes; and, Kevin Coleman.
Those honored for 10 years’ service include: June Hill; Lisa Mayers; Lela Henry; George Ladner; and, Paulette Jackson.
Sherlene Abrigo was recognized for five years of service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete