McLendon promoted at Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares Inc, announced that Leigha S. McLendon has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank in the SBA Lending Department. She has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of SBA loan officer.
McLendon is a 2006 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration with a double major in marketing and finance.
Active in the community, McLendon is a member of Crossgates Baptist Church in Brandon and a regular volunteer with The Salvation Army. She is married to Nick McLendon of Pearl and has one child, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force