McLendon promoted at Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares Inc, announced that Leigha S. McLendon has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank in the SBA Lending Department. She has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of SBA loan officer.
McLendon is a 2006 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration with a double major in marketing and finance.
Active in the community, McLendon is a member of Crossgates Baptist Church in Brandon and a regular volunteer with The Salvation Army. She is married to Nick McLendon of Pearl and has one child, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money