McLendon promoted at Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares Inc, announced that Leigha S. McLendon has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank in the SBA Lending Department. She has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of SBA loan officer.
McLendon is a 2006 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration with a double major in marketing and finance.
Active in the community, McLendon is a member of Crossgates Baptist Church in Brandon and a regular volunteer with The Salvation Army. She is married to Nick McLendon of Pearl and has one child, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years