McLendon promoted at Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares Inc, announced that Leigha S. McLendon has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank in the SBA Lending Department. She has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of SBA loan officer.
McLendon is a 2006 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration with a double major in marketing and finance.
Active in the community, McLendon is a member of Crossgates Baptist Church in Brandon and a regular volunteer with The Salvation Army. She is married to Nick McLendon of Pearl and has one child, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials