McLendon promoted at Community Bank
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Chuck Nicholson, COO of Community Bancshares Inc, announced that Leigha S. McLendon has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank in the SBA Lending Department. She has been with Community Bank since 2007, formally holding the title of SBA loan officer.
McLendon is a 2006 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelor of science in business administration with a double major in marketing and finance.
Active in the community, McLendon is a member of Crossgates Baptist Church in Brandon and a regular volunteer with The Salvation Army. She is married to Nick McLendon of Pearl and has one child, Shaleigh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- ‘No’ means being able to commit to ‘Yes’