Metro Mechanical welcomes Wilson
Metro Mechanical Inc. has added Allison Wilson as controller. Wilson earned her bachelor’s degree in accountancy and master’s of professional accountancy at Mississippi State University.
Wilson began her career as a staff auditor for BKD, LLP.
She was the recipient of the 2009 Silas Simmons Bronze Medal for the CPA exam. Wilson is actively involved with the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants as well as Mississippi Young CPAs.
A native of Clinton, she currently resides there with her husband, Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip