Morgan named law firm partner
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce the firm has elevated Jackson-based attorney Mary Clay W. Morgan to the partnership.
Firm-wide, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings named eight new partners.
Morgan is a member of the firm’s litigation practice as well as the labor and employment practice. She has appeared before various state and federal courts in Mississippi, successfully trying cases to jury verdict. Morgan defends clients in a wide variety of matters, including cases involving product liability, mass torts, business torts and commercial contract disputes. She also defends employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including claims of discrimination, wrongful discharge, FLSA violations and other workplace-related cases.
Morgan holds a J.D. (magna cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. (summa cum laude) from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy