Morgan named law firm partner
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce the firm has elevated Jackson-based attorney Mary Clay W. Morgan to the partnership.
Firm-wide, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings named eight new partners.
Morgan is a member of the firm’s litigation practice as well as the labor and employment practice. She has appeared before various state and federal courts in Mississippi, successfully trying cases to jury verdict. Morgan defends clients in a wide variety of matters, including cases involving product liability, mass torts, business torts and commercial contract disputes. She also defends employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including claims of discrimination, wrongful discharge, FLSA violations and other workplace-related cases.
Morgan holds a J.D. (magna cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. (summa cum laude) from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi