Morgan named law firm partner
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce the firm has elevated Jackson-based attorney Mary Clay W. Morgan to the partnership.
Firm-wide, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings named eight new partners.
Morgan is a member of the firm’s litigation practice as well as the labor and employment practice. She has appeared before various state and federal courts in Mississippi, successfully trying cases to jury verdict. Morgan defends clients in a wide variety of matters, including cases involving product liability, mass torts, business torts and commercial contract disputes. She also defends employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including claims of discrimination, wrongful discharge, FLSA violations and other workplace-related cases.
Morgan holds a J.D. (magna cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. (summa cum laude) from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency