Morgan named law firm partner
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, is pleased to announce the firm has elevated Jackson-based attorney Mary Clay W. Morgan to the partnership.
Firm-wide, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings named eight new partners.
Morgan is a member of the firm’s litigation practice as well as the labor and employment practice. She has appeared before various state and federal courts in Mississippi, successfully trying cases to jury verdict. Morgan defends clients in a wide variety of matters, including cases involving product liability, mass torts, business torts and commercial contract disputes. She also defends employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including claims of discrimination, wrongful discharge, FLSA violations and other workplace-related cases.
Morgan holds a J.D. (magna cum laude) from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a B.A. (summa cum laude) from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker