Penico added at Anderson Regional
Anderson Regional Medical Center welcomes Jesse P. Penico, M.D., who will be practicing at the Anderson Infectious Disease Center. Penico is a graduate of Washington and Jefferson College, Pittsburg, Pa., and received his medical degree from Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans. He interned and did his residency at Ochsner Foundation Hospital in New Orleans.
Board certified in both internal medicine and infectious disease, Penico was the chief of the Infectious Disease Section and director of the Infusion Clinic most recently at the Medical Center Clinic, West Florida Hospital. He also practiced at East Jefferson Hospital, Southern Baptist Hospital and Kenner Regional Hospital (formerly St. Jude).
His extensive experience in the fields of internal medicine and infectious disease involved working as an investigator in Phase 3 and 4 trials of some of the most well-known drugs on the market today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center