Penico added at Anderson Regional
Anderson Regional Medical Center welcomes Jesse P. Penico, M.D., who will be practicing at the Anderson Infectious Disease Center. Penico is a graduate of Washington and Jefferson College, Pittsburg, Pa., and received his medical degree from Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans. He interned and did his residency at Ochsner Foundation Hospital in New Orleans.
Board certified in both internal medicine and infectious disease, Penico was the chief of the Infectious Disease Section and director of the Infusion Clinic most recently at the Medical Center Clinic, West Florida Hospital. He also practiced at East Jefferson Hospital, Southern Baptist Hospital and Kenner Regional Hospital (formerly St. Jude).
His extensive experience in the fields of internal medicine and infectious disease involved working as an investigator in Phase 3 and 4 trials of some of the most well-known drugs on the market today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money