Penico added at Anderson Regional
Anderson Regional Medical Center welcomes Jesse P. Penico, M.D., who will be practicing at the Anderson Infectious Disease Center. Penico is a graduate of Washington and Jefferson College, Pittsburg, Pa., and received his medical degree from Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans. He interned and did his residency at Ochsner Foundation Hospital in New Orleans.
Board certified in both internal medicine and infectious disease, Penico was the chief of the Infectious Disease Section and director of the Infusion Clinic most recently at the Medical Center Clinic, West Florida Hospital. He also practiced at East Jefferson Hospital, Southern Baptist Hospital and Kenner Regional Hospital (formerly St. Jude).
His extensive experience in the fields of internal medicine and infectious disease involved working as an investigator in Phase 3 and 4 trials of some of the most well-known drugs on the market today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement