Penico added at Anderson Regional
Anderson Regional Medical Center welcomes Jesse P. Penico, M.D., who will be practicing at the Anderson Infectious Disease Center. Penico is a graduate of Washington and Jefferson College, Pittsburg, Pa., and received his medical degree from Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans. He interned and did his residency at Ochsner Foundation Hospital in New Orleans.
Board certified in both internal medicine and infectious disease, Penico was the chief of the Infectious Disease Section and director of the Infusion Clinic most recently at the Medical Center Clinic, West Florida Hospital. He also practiced at East Jefferson Hospital, Southern Baptist Hospital and Kenner Regional Hospital (formerly St. Jude).
His extensive experience in the fields of internal medicine and infectious disease involved working as an investigator in Phase 3 and 4 trials of some of the most well-known drugs on the market today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals