Penico added at Anderson Regional
Anderson Regional Medical Center welcomes Jesse P. Penico, M.D., who will be practicing at the Anderson Infectious Disease Center. Penico is a graduate of Washington and Jefferson College, Pittsburg, Pa., and received his medical degree from Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans. He interned and did his residency at Ochsner Foundation Hospital in New Orleans.
Board certified in both internal medicine and infectious disease, Penico was the chief of the Infectious Disease Section and director of the Infusion Clinic most recently at the Medical Center Clinic, West Florida Hospital. He also practiced at East Jefferson Hospital, Southern Baptist Hospital and Kenner Regional Hospital (formerly St. Jude).
His extensive experience in the fields of internal medicine and infectious disease involved working as an investigator in Phase 3 and 4 trials of some of the most well-known drugs on the market today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line