Weible practicing on the Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Nancy Weible, M.D., family practice, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Care Plus at E-Fitness and Wellness Center. Weible received her medical degree at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice and is also a medical review officer.
Weible has received numerous honors and awards including One of America’s Outstanding Young Women. Prior to relocating to Biloxi, she practiced medicine in Hattiesburg for 11 years.
Weible is married and has three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues