Weible practicing on the Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Nancy Weible, M.D., family practice, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Care Plus at E-Fitness and Wellness Center. Weible received her medical degree at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice and is also a medical review officer.
Weible has received numerous honors and awards including One of America’s Outstanding Young Women. Prior to relocating to Biloxi, she practiced medicine in Hattiesburg for 11 years.
Weible is married and has three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal