Weible practicing on the Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Nancy Weible, M.D., family practice, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Care Plus at E-Fitness and Wellness Center. Weible received her medical degree at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice and is also a medical review officer.
Weible has received numerous honors and awards including One of America’s Outstanding Young Women. Prior to relocating to Biloxi, she practiced medicine in Hattiesburg for 11 years.
Weible is married and has three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics