Weible practicing on the Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Nancy Weible, M.D., family practice, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Care Plus at E-Fitness and Wellness Center. Weible received her medical degree at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice and is also a medical review officer.
Weible has received numerous honors and awards including One of America’s Outstanding Young Women. Prior to relocating to Biloxi, she practiced medicine in Hattiesburg for 11 years.
Weible is married and has three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force