Weible practicing on the Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 23,2011
Nancy Weible, M.D., family practice, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Care Plus at E-Fitness and Wellness Center. Weible received her medical degree at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice and is also a medical review officer.
Weible has received numerous honors and awards including One of America’s Outstanding Young Women. Prior to relocating to Biloxi, she practiced medicine in Hattiesburg for 11 years.
Weible is married and has three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State