Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ list again
JACKSON — For the second consecutive year, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has cracked the top 50 of Fortune’s annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list.
The law firm is ranked 50th on the 14th edition of this prestigious listing, moving up nearly 30 spots from its 2010 ranking of 77th. It is the highest-ranked Memphis-based company named to the list, according to the firm.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune emphasized the firm’s commitment to public service, noting that Baker Donelson has an attorney dedicated as a pro bono shareholder to oversee charitable legal service and has doubled its yearly number of pro bono hours since 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday