Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ list again
JACKSON — For the second consecutive year, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has cracked the top 50 of Fortune’s annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list.
The law firm is ranked 50th on the 14th edition of this prestigious listing, moving up nearly 30 spots from its 2010 ranking of 77th. It is the highest-ranked Memphis-based company named to the list, according to the firm.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune emphasized the firm’s commitment to public service, noting that Baker Donelson has an attorney dedicated as a pro bono shareholder to oversee charitable legal service and has doubled its yearly number of pro bono hours since 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again