Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ list again
JACKSON — For the second consecutive year, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has cracked the top 50 of Fortune’s annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list.
The law firm is ranked 50th on the 14th edition of this prestigious listing, moving up nearly 30 spots from its 2010 ranking of 77th. It is the highest-ranked Memphis-based company named to the list, according to the firm.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune emphasized the firm’s commitment to public service, noting that Baker Donelson has an attorney dedicated as a pro bono shareholder to oversee charitable legal service and has doubled its yearly number of pro bono hours since 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image