Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ list again
JACKSON — For the second consecutive year, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has cracked the top 50 of Fortune’s annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list.
The law firm is ranked 50th on the 14th edition of this prestigious listing, moving up nearly 30 spots from its 2010 ranking of 77th. It is the highest-ranked Memphis-based company named to the list, according to the firm.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune emphasized the firm’s commitment to public service, noting that Baker Donelson has an attorney dedicated as a pro bono shareholder to oversee charitable legal service and has doubled its yearly number of pro bono hours since 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency