Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ list again
JACKSON — For the second consecutive year, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has cracked the top 50 of Fortune’s annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list.
The law firm is ranked 50th on the 14th edition of this prestigious listing, moving up nearly 30 spots from its 2010 ranking of 77th. It is the highest-ranked Memphis-based company named to the list, according to the firm.
In naming Baker Donelson to the list, Fortune emphasized the firm’s commitment to public service, noting that Baker Donelson has an attorney dedicated as a pro bono shareholder to oversee charitable legal service and has doubled its yearly number of pro bono hours since 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute