USM Lott Center Hosts Business Seminars
by Stephen McDill
Published: January 24,2011
HATTIESBURG- MBJ-TV travels to the University of Southern Mississippi for “Impact Southern Miss 2011″, a series of business and economic symposiums hosted by the Trent Lott National Center of Excellence for Economic Development & Entrepreneurship.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil