William Carey puts price tag on beachside property
Published: January 24,2011
GULFPORT — William Carey University is asking $19.5 million for the nearly 20-acre site of its former Gulfport campus.
William Carey University’s new campus opened in 2009 and is located at the intersection of Mississippi Highways 67 and 605, north of Biloxi.
Real estate agent Mark Cumbest tells the Mississippi Press that several buildings near U.S. 90 remain and will come down over the next few months.
Cumbest says the campus is currently zoned for residential use.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics