William Carey puts price tag on beachside property
Published: January 24,2011
GULFPORT — William Carey University is asking $19.5 million for the nearly 20-acre site of its former Gulfport campus.
William Carey University’s new campus opened in 2009 and is located at the intersection of Mississippi Highways 67 and 605, north of Biloxi.
Real estate agent Mark Cumbest tells the Mississippi Press that several buildings near U.S. 90 remain and will come down over the next few months.
Cumbest says the campus is currently zoned for residential use.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth