William Carey puts price tag on beachside property
by Associated Press
Published: January 24,2011
GULFPORT — William Carey University is asking $19.5 million for the nearly 20-acre site of its former Gulfport campus.
William Carey University’s new campus opened in 2009 and is located at the intersection of Mississippi Highways 67 and 605, north of Biloxi.
Real estate agent Mark Cumbest tells the Mississippi Press that several buildings near U.S. 90 remain and will come down over the next few months.
Cumbest says the campus is currently zoned for residential use.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center