William Carey puts price tag on beachside property
Published: January 24,2011
GULFPORT — William Carey University is asking $19.5 million for the nearly 20-acre site of its former Gulfport campus.
William Carey University’s new campus opened in 2009 and is located at the intersection of Mississippi Highways 67 and 605, north of Biloxi.
Real estate agent Mark Cumbest tells the Mississippi Press that several buildings near U.S. 90 remain and will come down over the next few months.
Cumbest says the campus is currently zoned for residential use.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete