Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.39.
For the year ended December 31, 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $100.6 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.58, an increase of 25.4 percent compared to figures one year earlier.
Richard G. Hickson, Trustmark chairman, said, “Trustmark continued to produce outstanding financial results during the fourth quarter. The board of directors and I are delighted with the election of Jerry Host as chief executive officer of Trustmark, which became effective Jan. 1. We are confident that Trustmark, under Jerry’s leadership, will continue to meet the financial needs of our customers and achieve financial results that will enhance shareholder value.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)