Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.39.
For the year ended December 31, 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $100.6 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.58, an increase of 25.4 percent compared to figures one year earlier.
Richard G. Hickson, Trustmark chairman, said, “Trustmark continued to produce outstanding financial results during the fourth quarter. The board of directors and I are delighted with the election of Jerry Host as chief executive officer of Trustmark, which became effective Jan. 1. We are confident that Trustmark, under Jerry’s leadership, will continue to meet the financial needs of our customers and achieve financial results that will enhance shareholder value.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity