Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.39.
For the year ended December 31, 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $100.6 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.58, an increase of 25.4 percent compared to figures one year earlier.
Richard G. Hickson, Trustmark chairman, said, “Trustmark continued to produce outstanding financial results during the fourth quarter. The board of directors and I are delighted with the election of Jerry Host as chief executive officer of Trustmark, which became effective Jan. 1. We are confident that Trustmark, under Jerry’s leadership, will continue to meet the financial needs of our customers and achieve financial results that will enhance shareholder value.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money