Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.39.
For the year ended December 31, 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $100.6 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.58, an increase of 25.4 percent compared to figures one year earlier.
Richard G. Hickson, Trustmark chairman, said, “Trustmark continued to produce outstanding financial results during the fourth quarter. The board of directors and I are delighted with the election of Jerry Host as chief executive officer of Trustmark, which became effective Jan. 1. We are confident that Trustmark, under Jerry’s leadership, will continue to meet the financial needs of our customers and achieve financial results that will enhance shareholder value.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent”
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three