Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.39.
For the year ended December 31, 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $100.6 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.58, an increase of 25.4 percent compared to figures one year earlier.
Richard G. Hickson, Trustmark chairman, said, “Trustmark continued to produce outstanding financial results during the fourth quarter. The board of directors and I are delighted with the election of Jerry Host as chief executive officer of Trustmark, which became effective Jan. 1. We are confident that Trustmark, under Jerry’s leadership, will continue to meet the financial needs of our customers and achieve financial results that will enhance shareholder value.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark’s annual earnings up more than 25 percent”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds