Court rules in favor of condo/yacht club project
Published: January 27,2011
Jourdan River Estates, LLC, owns 269 acres of land in Kiln. In 2008, the group submitted plans to construct 472 condos, a 130-slip yacht club/marina, and other amenities.
The Sea Coast Echo reports the plans were approved by a 3-2 vote of the board of supervisors in 2008.
Landowners Scott Favre and Jefferson Parker had sued to block the development.
The state Court of Appeals Tuesday sided with the local circuit court, which had upheld the board of supervisors’ decision.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project