Brown reappointed to banking board
Gov. Haley Barbour has announced the re-appointment of Thomas E. Brown of Bay Springs to the State Board of Banking Review for a second five-year term. Brown is presently chairman of the board of Magnolia State Bank.
He has served as president, CEO and chairman of the board for the past 32 years. Brown earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is married to the former Barbara Vowell of Taylorsville, and they have three children – Betsy, Tom and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun