Brown reappointed to banking board
Gov. Haley Barbour has announced the re-appointment of Thomas E. Brown of Bay Springs to the State Board of Banking Review for a second five-year term. Brown is presently chairman of the board of Magnolia State Bank.
He has served as president, CEO and chairman of the board for the past 32 years. Brown earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is married to the former Barbara Vowell of Taylorsville, and they have three children – Betsy, Tom and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015