Brown reappointed to banking board
Gov. Haley Barbour has announced the re-appointment of Thomas E. Brown of Bay Springs to the State Board of Banking Review for a second five-year term. Brown is presently chairman of the board of Magnolia State Bank.
He has served as president, CEO and chairman of the board for the past 32 years. Brown earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is married to the former Barbara Vowell of Taylorsville, and they have three children – Betsy, Tom and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip