Brown reappointed to banking board
Gov. Haley Barbour has announced the re-appointment of Thomas E. Brown of Bay Springs to the State Board of Banking Review for a second five-year term. Brown is presently chairman of the board of Magnolia State Bank.
He has served as president, CEO and chairman of the board for the past 32 years. Brown earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is married to the former Barbara Vowell of Taylorsville, and they have three children – Betsy, Tom and Drew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015