Caratozzolo promoted at Beau Rivage
Beau Rivage is pleased to announce the promotion of Anthony Caratozzolo to assistant director of food and beverage. Caratozzolo was a member of the 1999 opening team for Beau Rivage’s La Cucina Restaurant where he was commis de cuisine for chef Vincent Signorelli Jr. While there, he assisted chef Kim Canteenwalla on Discovery Channel’s “Great Chefs of the World” episode.
He moved to Las Vegas in 2000 to open the Aladdin Resort and Casino as assistant room chef for Tremezzo and Elements restaurants under chef Mario Capone. In Feb. 2002, Caratozzolo returned to Beau Rivage as chef of La Cucina Restaurant where he worked until he was given the opportunity to serve as executive sous chef at Gold Strike.
Following its renovation in 2006, Caratozzolo returned to Beau Rivage and in December was promoted to chef of BR Prime. Since Jan. 2007, he has served as Beau Rivage’s executive sous chef.
Caratozzolo was born in New York and began cooking in his grandmother’s restaurant at the age of 13. In 1999, he graduated from the Culinary Institute of America with a degree in Culinary Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015