Caratozzolo promoted at Beau Rivage
Beau Rivage is pleased to announce the promotion of Anthony Caratozzolo to assistant director of food and beverage. Caratozzolo was a member of the 1999 opening team for Beau Rivage’s La Cucina Restaurant where he was commis de cuisine for chef Vincent Signorelli Jr. While there, he assisted chef Kim Canteenwalla on Discovery Channel’s “Great Chefs of the World” episode.
He moved to Las Vegas in 2000 to open the Aladdin Resort and Casino as assistant room chef for Tremezzo and Elements restaurants under chef Mario Capone. In Feb. 2002, Caratozzolo returned to Beau Rivage as chef of La Cucina Restaurant where he worked until he was given the opportunity to serve as executive sous chef at Gold Strike.
Following its renovation in 2006, Caratozzolo returned to Beau Rivage and in December was promoted to chef of BR Prime. Since Jan. 2007, he has served as Beau Rivage’s executive sous chef.
Caratozzolo was born in New York and began cooking in his grandmother’s restaurant at the age of 13. In 1999, he graduated from the Culinary Institute of America with a degree in Culinary Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on