Caratozzolo promoted at Beau Rivage
Beau Rivage is pleased to announce the promotion of Anthony Caratozzolo to assistant director of food and beverage. Caratozzolo was a member of the 1999 opening team for Beau Rivage’s La Cucina Restaurant where he was commis de cuisine for chef Vincent Signorelli Jr. While there, he assisted chef Kim Canteenwalla on Discovery Channel’s “Great Chefs of the World” episode.
He moved to Las Vegas in 2000 to open the Aladdin Resort and Casino as assistant room chef for Tremezzo and Elements restaurants under chef Mario Capone. In Feb. 2002, Caratozzolo returned to Beau Rivage as chef of La Cucina Restaurant where he worked until he was given the opportunity to serve as executive sous chef at Gold Strike.
Following its renovation in 2006, Caratozzolo returned to Beau Rivage and in December was promoted to chef of BR Prime. Since Jan. 2007, he has served as Beau Rivage’s executive sous chef.
Caratozzolo was born in New York and began cooking in his grandmother’s restaurant at the age of 13. In 1999, he graduated from the Culinary Institute of America with a degree in Culinary Arts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot