Lindsey named to magazine’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
Michael Lindsey, senior vice president of retail banking for BancorpSouth, is among a nationwide group of 11 senior bank executives selected to provide guidance to Bank Systems & Technology magazine, a leading financial services media brand. Lindsey is part of Bank Systems & Technology‘s newly-formed Reader Advisory Board who will provide insights on market trends and developments that are shaping the financial services industry and advise Bank Systems & Technology editors on the topics they cover.
Lindsey has over 21 years experience in the financial services industry, having spent his entire career with BancorpSouth. He is responsible for the development and support of electronic payments, Internet banking, mobile banking, the customer service center, the corporate marketing function, overall product development and the sales, incentive and customer experience process.
Lindsey’s achievements for BancorpSouth have been recognized both nationally and regionally. In 2007 Bank Systems & Technology recognized him as Most Innovative Chief Information Officer for that year. In 2008 he was named to Mississippi Business Journal‘s list of Top 40 Under 40 in the state and Bank Technology News magazine’s Top 10 Innovators in the nation.
Lindsey has a bachelor of business administration in finance from the University of Mississippi and a master of business administration from the University of Memphis. He is also a graduate of the American Bankers Association’s Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker