Lindsey named to magazine’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
Michael Lindsey, senior vice president of retail banking for BancorpSouth, is among a nationwide group of 11 senior bank executives selected to provide guidance to Bank Systems & Technology magazine, a leading financial services media brand. Lindsey is part of Bank Systems & Technology‘s newly-formed Reader Advisory Board who will provide insights on market trends and developments that are shaping the financial services industry and advise Bank Systems & Technology editors on the topics they cover.
Lindsey has over 21 years experience in the financial services industry, having spent his entire career with BancorpSouth. He is responsible for the development and support of electronic payments, Internet banking, mobile banking, the customer service center, the corporate marketing function, overall product development and the sales, incentive and customer experience process.
Lindsey’s achievements for BancorpSouth have been recognized both nationally and regionally. In 2007 Bank Systems & Technology recognized him as Most Innovative Chief Information Officer for that year. In 2008 he was named to Mississippi Business Journal‘s list of Top 40 Under 40 in the state and Bank Technology News magazine’s Top 10 Innovators in the nation.
Lindsey has a bachelor of business administration in finance from the University of Mississippi and a master of business administration from the University of Memphis. He is also a graduate of the American Bankers Association’s Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur