Lindsey named to magazine’s board
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
Michael Lindsey, senior vice president of retail banking for BancorpSouth, is among a nationwide group of 11 senior bank executives selected to provide guidance to Bank Systems & Technology magazine, a leading financial services media brand. Lindsey is part of Bank Systems & Technology‘s newly-formed Reader Advisory Board who will provide insights on market trends and developments that are shaping the financial services industry and advise Bank Systems & Technology editors on the topics they cover.
Lindsey has over 21 years experience in the financial services industry, having spent his entire career with BancorpSouth. He is responsible for the development and support of electronic payments, Internet banking, mobile banking, the customer service center, the corporate marketing function, overall product development and the sales, incentive and customer experience process.
Lindsey’s achievements for BancorpSouth have been recognized both nationally and regionally. In 2007 Bank Systems & Technology recognized him as Most Innovative Chief Information Officer for that year. In 2008 he was named to Mississippi Business Journal‘s list of Top 40 Under 40 in the state and Bank Technology News magazine’s Top 10 Innovators in the nation.
Lindsey has a bachelor of business administration in finance from the University of Mississippi and a master of business administration from the University of Memphis. He is also a graduate of the American Bankers Association’s Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics