MDOT honors Wilson with award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has selected a Hattiesburg resident as District Six’s Employee of the Quarter Award recipient. For the final quarter of 2010, Jeffrey C. Wilson Jr. of was selected for his on-going service and dedication to the MDOT Maintenance Division.
Currently working with the district’s roadway striping crew, Wilson has been employed with MDOT for more than eight years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports