MDOT honors Wilson with award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has selected a Hattiesburg resident as District Six’s Employee of the Quarter Award recipient. For the final quarter of 2010, Jeffrey C. Wilson Jr. of was selected for his on-going service and dedication to the MDOT Maintenance Division.
Currently working with the district’s roadway striping crew, Wilson has been employed with MDOT for more than eight years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training