MDOT honors Wilson with award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has selected a Hattiesburg resident as District Six’s Employee of the Quarter Award recipient. For the final quarter of 2010, Jeffrey C. Wilson Jr. of was selected for his on-going service and dedication to the MDOT Maintenance Division.
Currently working with the district’s roadway striping crew, Wilson has been employed with MDOT for more than eight years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life