MDOT honors Wilson with award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has selected a Hattiesburg resident as District Six’s Employee of the Quarter Award recipient. For the final quarter of 2010, Jeffrey C. Wilson Jr. of was selected for his on-going service and dedication to the MDOT Maintenance Division.
Currently working with the district’s roadway striping crew, Wilson has been employed with MDOT for more than eight years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up