MDOT honors Wilson with award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 30,2011
The Mississippi Department of Transportation has selected a Hattiesburg resident as District Six’s Employee of the Quarter Award recipient. For the final quarter of 2010, Jeffrey C. Wilson Jr. of was selected for his on-going service and dedication to the MDOT Maintenance Division.
Currently working with the district’s roadway striping crew, Wilson has been employed with MDOT for more than eight years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force