MRBA elects board, committee members
The Mississippi Road Builders Association has elected Dwayne Boyd of Jackson board president for 2011. Boyd is president of APAC-Mississippi Inc. of Jackson.
The association membership also elected members to the 2011 MRBA executive committee. They are: first vice president, Tom Elmore, Eutaw Construction Company Inc. of Aberdeen; second vice president, Hollis Cheek, J.C. Cheek Contractor Inc. of Kosciusko; past president Kay Atwood Van Skiver, Atwood Fence Company Inc. of Kosciusko; secretary-treasurer Joe Lauderdale, Sunbelt Sealing, Jackson; and, Jay Carney, T.L. Wallace Construction Inc. of Columbia.
2011 MRBA board members are: Cecil Estes, Dickerson & Bowen Inc., Brookhaven; Rodney Grogan, MMC Materials Inc., Madison; Kent Howell, EnDevCo Inc., Oxford; Joe McGee, Joe McGee Construction Co. Inc., Lake; Frank Mallette, Mallette Brothers Construction Company Inc., Gautier; Bill Polk, Hanson Pipe & Products Inc., Jackson; Richard Puckett, Puckett Machinery Company, Jackson; Kay Russell, Riverside Traffic Systems Inc., New Albany; Earl Stone, Kimes & Stone Construction Co. Inc., Booneville; and, Cindy Warner, American Field Service Inc., Madison.
Mike Pepper serves as executive director to the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound