MRBA elects board, committee members
The Mississippi Road Builders Association has elected Dwayne Boyd of Jackson board president for 2011. Boyd is president of APAC-Mississippi Inc. of Jackson.
The association membership also elected members to the 2011 MRBA executive committee. They are: first vice president, Tom Elmore, Eutaw Construction Company Inc. of Aberdeen; second vice president, Hollis Cheek, J.C. Cheek Contractor Inc. of Kosciusko; past president Kay Atwood Van Skiver, Atwood Fence Company Inc. of Kosciusko; secretary-treasurer Joe Lauderdale, Sunbelt Sealing, Jackson; and, Jay Carney, T.L. Wallace Construction Inc. of Columbia.
2011 MRBA board members are: Cecil Estes, Dickerson & Bowen Inc., Brookhaven; Rodney Grogan, MMC Materials Inc., Madison; Kent Howell, EnDevCo Inc., Oxford; Joe McGee, Joe McGee Construction Co. Inc., Lake; Frank Mallette, Mallette Brothers Construction Company Inc., Gautier; Bill Polk, Hanson Pipe & Products Inc., Jackson; Richard Puckett, Puckett Machinery Company, Jackson; Kay Russell, Riverside Traffic Systems Inc., New Albany; Earl Stone, Kimes & Stone Construction Co. Inc., Booneville; and, Cindy Warner, American Field Service Inc., Madison.
Mike Pepper serves as executive director to the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge