MRBA elects board, committee members
The Mississippi Road Builders Association has elected Dwayne Boyd of Jackson board president for 2011. Boyd is president of APAC-Mississippi Inc. of Jackson.
The association membership also elected members to the 2011 MRBA executive committee. They are: first vice president, Tom Elmore, Eutaw Construction Company Inc. of Aberdeen; second vice president, Hollis Cheek, J.C. Cheek Contractor Inc. of Kosciusko; past president Kay Atwood Van Skiver, Atwood Fence Company Inc. of Kosciusko; secretary-treasurer Joe Lauderdale, Sunbelt Sealing, Jackson; and, Jay Carney, T.L. Wallace Construction Inc. of Columbia.
2011 MRBA board members are: Cecil Estes, Dickerson & Bowen Inc., Brookhaven; Rodney Grogan, MMC Materials Inc., Madison; Kent Howell, EnDevCo Inc., Oxford; Joe McGee, Joe McGee Construction Co. Inc., Lake; Frank Mallette, Mallette Brothers Construction Company Inc., Gautier; Bill Polk, Hanson Pipe & Products Inc., Jackson; Richard Puckett, Puckett Machinery Company, Jackson; Kay Russell, Riverside Traffic Systems Inc., New Albany; Earl Stone, Kimes & Stone Construction Co. Inc., Booneville; and, Cindy Warner, American Field Service Inc., Madison.
Mike Pepper serves as executive director to the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete