MRBA elects board, committee members
The Mississippi Road Builders Association has elected Dwayne Boyd of Jackson board president for 2011. Boyd is president of APAC-Mississippi Inc. of Jackson.
The association membership also elected members to the 2011 MRBA executive committee. They are: first vice president, Tom Elmore, Eutaw Construction Company Inc. of Aberdeen; second vice president, Hollis Cheek, J.C. Cheek Contractor Inc. of Kosciusko; past president Kay Atwood Van Skiver, Atwood Fence Company Inc. of Kosciusko; secretary-treasurer Joe Lauderdale, Sunbelt Sealing, Jackson; and, Jay Carney, T.L. Wallace Construction Inc. of Columbia.
2011 MRBA board members are: Cecil Estes, Dickerson & Bowen Inc., Brookhaven; Rodney Grogan, MMC Materials Inc., Madison; Kent Howell, EnDevCo Inc., Oxford; Joe McGee, Joe McGee Construction Co. Inc., Lake; Frank Mallette, Mallette Brothers Construction Company Inc., Gautier; Bill Polk, Hanson Pipe & Products Inc., Jackson; Richard Puckett, Puckett Machinery Company, Jackson; Kay Russell, Riverside Traffic Systems Inc., New Albany; Earl Stone, Kimes & Stone Construction Co. Inc., Booneville; and, Cindy Warner, American Field Service Inc., Madison.
Mike Pepper serves as executive director to the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP