TEC makes staff appointments
TEC recently made several staff announcements. Todd Merchant has been appointed operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. A Jackson resident, he received a bachelor of science in mathematics at Mississippi State University in 2004, a master of business administration in 2007 from Millsaps College’s Else Management School and is currently pursuing a master of accountancy at Millsaps.
He is the son of Harold Merchant of Vicksburg and Sue Merchant of Atlanta, Ga.
TEC appointed Michael Pickering as account executive in the Jackson Division. Pickering brings five years’ experience in the wireless communications industry having worked at Cingular Wireless, AT&T Wireless and Verizon Wireless. He also served as a boatswain’s mate second class surface warfare specialist in the United States Navy.
Pickering graduated cum laude with a bachelor of science degree from Belhaven University in Jackson. Pickering and his wife, Mallory, reside in Brandon.
TEC also appointed Justin Loecher as file and mail clerk in the Jackson Division. Loecher brings several years experience in the administrative process having worked at IBM-Rochester Minn., Advanced Steam Extraction, Dominos Pizza Management Team and Morrison Heights Baptist Church. He served as a private first class in the United States Army.
Loecher received a vocational degree in 2002 in business and computer technology from Hinds Community College as well as training from IBM in server construction. Justin is the son of Tim and Lynn Loecher of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years