TEC makes staff appointments
TEC recently made several staff announcements. Todd Merchant has been appointed operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. A Jackson resident, he received a bachelor of science in mathematics at Mississippi State University in 2004, a master of business administration in 2007 from Millsaps College’s Else Management School and is currently pursuing a master of accountancy at Millsaps.
He is the son of Harold Merchant of Vicksburg and Sue Merchant of Atlanta, Ga.
TEC appointed Michael Pickering as account executive in the Jackson Division. Pickering brings five years’ experience in the wireless communications industry having worked at Cingular Wireless, AT&T Wireless and Verizon Wireless. He also served as a boatswain’s mate second class surface warfare specialist in the United States Navy.
Pickering graduated cum laude with a bachelor of science degree from Belhaven University in Jackson. Pickering and his wife, Mallory, reside in Brandon.
TEC also appointed Justin Loecher as file and mail clerk in the Jackson Division. Loecher brings several years experience in the administrative process having worked at IBM-Rochester Minn., Advanced Steam Extraction, Dominos Pizza Management Team and Morrison Heights Baptist Church. He served as a private first class in the United States Army.
Loecher received a vocational degree in 2002 in business and computer technology from Hinds Community College as well as training from IBM in server construction. Justin is the son of Tim and Lynn Loecher of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)