Butler Snow forms new advisory services subsidiary
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC announced today the formation of a new subsidiary, Butler Snow Advisory Services, LLC, under the direction of CEO Matt A. Thornton.
Based in Ridgeland, the new company offers a complete range of traditional business and financial services to commercial and industrial, small business, emerging growth and start-up business enterprises as well as public and government entities.
Butler Snow Advisory Services will focus primarily on a broad range of professional service offerings including strategic planning and development, business strategy assessment, business turnaround execution, management restructuring, mergers and acquisition advisory services, company and business valuation, financial model design, strategic business development services, financial and management due diligence, business operational effectiveness, acquisition and disposition support, customer and market optimization, corporate financial advisory and planning, executive in residence (fractional COO), emerging growth company general advisory, intellectual property commercialization, public financing advisory services and SWOT Analysis.
Thornton has served as vice president of corporate development at SmartSynch and as managing director and fund manager for InvestLinc Private Equity, LLC. He is former vice president for innovation and resource development for the Mississippi Technology Alliance, where he counseled more than 400 companies in capitalization structure, company formation, legal structure, mergers and acquisitions. He has held several key administrative positions with AmSouth Bancorporation and has served as a management consultant for Price Waterhouse, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects