Butler Snow forms new advisory services subsidiary
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC announced today the formation of a new subsidiary, Butler Snow Advisory Services, LLC, under the direction of CEO Matt A. Thornton.
Based in Ridgeland, the new company offers a complete range of traditional business and financial services to commercial and industrial, small business, emerging growth and start-up business enterprises as well as public and government entities.
Butler Snow Advisory Services will focus primarily on a broad range of professional service offerings including strategic planning and development, business strategy assessment, business turnaround execution, management restructuring, mergers and acquisition advisory services, company and business valuation, financial model design, strategic business development services, financial and management due diligence, business operational effectiveness, acquisition and disposition support, customer and market optimization, corporate financial advisory and planning, executive in residence (fractional COO), emerging growth company general advisory, intellectual property commercialization, public financing advisory services and SWOT Analysis.
Thornton has served as vice president of corporate development at SmartSynch and as managing director and fund manager for InvestLinc Private Equity, LLC. He is former vice president for innovation and resource development for the Mississippi Technology Alliance, where he counseled more than 400 companies in capitalization structure, company formation, legal structure, mergers and acquisitions. He has held several key administrative positions with AmSouth Bancorporation and has served as a management consultant for Price Waterhouse, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term