RCG-Starkville awarded CON for new location
STARKVILLE — Renal Care Group Mississippi (d/b/a RCG-Starkville) has received certificate of need authority (CON) for an amendment to CON #R-0772 (“Relocation of RCG-Starkville”) because the originally proposed site is no longer acceptable to the applicant’s patients and physicians.
The proposed new location will be near 124 Eudora Welty Drive, which is less than one mile from the originally approved location.
The additional capital expenditure for this project is $232,059, making the total capital expenditure approximately $1.415 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain