RCG-Starkville awarded CON for new location
STARKVILLE — Renal Care Group Mississippi (d/b/a RCG-Starkville) has received certificate of need authority (CON) for an amendment to CON #R-0772 (“Relocation of RCG-Starkville”) because the originally proposed site is no longer acceptable to the applicant’s patients and physicians.
The proposed new location will be near 124 Eudora Welty Drive, which is less than one mile from the originally approved location.
The additional capital expenditure for this project is $232,059, making the total capital expenditure approximately $1.415 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history