RCG-Starkville awarded CON for new location
STARKVILLE — Renal Care Group Mississippi (d/b/a RCG-Starkville) has received certificate of need authority (CON) for an amendment to CON #R-0772 (“Relocation of RCG-Starkville”) because the originally proposed site is no longer acceptable to the applicant’s patients and physicians.
The proposed new location will be near 124 Eudora Welty Drive, which is less than one mile from the originally approved location.
The additional capital expenditure for this project is $232,059, making the total capital expenditure approximately $1.415 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi