RCG-Starkville awarded CON for new location
STARKVILLE — Renal Care Group Mississippi (d/b/a RCG-Starkville) has received certificate of need authority (CON) for an amendment to CON #R-0772 (“Relocation of RCG-Starkville”) because the originally proposed site is no longer acceptable to the applicant’s patients and physicians.
The proposed new location will be near 124 Eudora Welty Drive, which is less than one mile from the originally approved location.
The additional capital expenditure for this project is $232,059, making the total capital expenditure approximately $1.415 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager