RCG-Starkville awarded CON for new location
STARKVILLE — Renal Care Group Mississippi (d/b/a RCG-Starkville) has received certificate of need authority (CON) for an amendment to CON #R-0772 (“Relocation of RCG-Starkville”) because the originally proposed site is no longer acceptable to the applicant’s patients and physicians.
The proposed new location will be near 124 Eudora Welty Drive, which is less than one mile from the originally approved location.
The additional capital expenditure for this project is $232,059, making the total capital expenditure approximately $1.415 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes