Singing River breaks ground for new building
OCEAN SPRINGS — Singing River Health System (SRHS) has celebrated the beginning of construction of a multi-million dollar neuroscience building in Ocean Springs with a brief groundbreaking ceremony.
The Ocean Springs Neuroscience Building will provide one location for all neuroscience services, housing neurosurgery, adult and pediatric neurology, pain management, sleep medicine and all of the associated rehab services. Each service will be complimented by the Ocean Springs Imaging Center, located in the adjacent Ocean Springs Medical Park, which already meets the neuro patients’ diagnostic and imaging needs. The building will also have space allotted for outpatient behavioral health and other physicians’ offices.
The project will take an estimated 14 months to complete with construction expected to be completed in spring 2012. The 30,200-square-foot building will cost $5.67 million and will integrate each of the current neuroscience programs in Ocean Springs for the expected 250 patients a day that will use the complex.
The building architect is Hardy and Associates and the contractor is Dan Hensarling Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Singing River breaks ground for new building”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker