Singing River breaks ground for new building
OCEAN SPRINGS — Singing River Health System (SRHS) has celebrated the beginning of construction of a multi-million dollar neuroscience building in Ocean Springs with a brief groundbreaking ceremony.
The Ocean Springs Neuroscience Building will provide one location for all neuroscience services, housing neurosurgery, adult and pediatric neurology, pain management, sleep medicine and all of the associated rehab services. Each service will be complimented by the Ocean Springs Imaging Center, located in the adjacent Ocean Springs Medical Park, which already meets the neuro patients’ diagnostic and imaging needs. The building will also have space allotted for outpatient behavioral health and other physicians’ offices.
The project will take an estimated 14 months to complete with construction expected to be completed in spring 2012. The 30,200-square-foot building will cost $5.67 million and will integrate each of the current neuroscience programs in Ocean Springs for the expected 250 patients a day that will use the complex.
The building architect is Hardy and Associates and the contractor is Dan Hensarling Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Singing River breaks ground for new building”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities