Reeves kicks off bid for lieutenant governor
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON — Mississippi Treasurer Tate Reeves will launch a statewide tour next week to announce his campaign for lieutenant governor.
The initial announcement tour will include 10 stops throughout the state Feb. 7-9.
The tour will begin in Reeves’ hometown of Florence at the Florence Middle School gym and will continue through Olive Branch, Tupelo, Leland, Pascagoula, Meridian, Columbus, Magee and Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Baker Donelson recognized