Reeves kicks off bid for lieutenant governor
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON — Mississippi Treasurer Tate Reeves will launch a statewide tour next week to announce his campaign for lieutenant governor.
The initial announcement tour will include 10 stops throughout the state Feb. 7-9.
The tour will begin in Reeves’ hometown of Florence at the Florence Middle School gym and will continue through Olive Branch, Tupelo, Leland, Pascagoula, Meridian, Columbus, Magee and Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs