Reeves kicks off bid for lieutenant governor
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON — Mississippi Treasurer Tate Reeves will launch a statewide tour next week to announce his campaign for lieutenant governor.
The initial announcement tour will include 10 stops throughout the state Feb. 7-9.
The tour will begin in Reeves’ hometown of Florence at the Florence Middle School gym and will continue through Olive Branch, Tupelo, Leland, Pascagoula, Meridian, Columbus, Magee and Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus