Reeves kicks off bid for lieutenant governor
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON — Mississippi Treasurer Tate Reeves will launch a statewide tour next week to announce his campaign for lieutenant governor.
The initial announcement tour will include 10 stops throughout the state Feb. 7-9.
The tour will begin in Reeves’ hometown of Florence at the Florence Middle School gym and will continue through Olive Branch, Tupelo, Leland, Pascagoula, Meridian, Columbus, Magee and Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending