Reeves kicks off bid for lieutenant governor
by Wally Northway
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON — Mississippi Treasurer Tate Reeves will launch a statewide tour next week to announce his campaign for lieutenant governor.
The initial announcement tour will include 10 stops throughout the state Feb. 7-9.
The tour will begin in Reeves’ hometown of Florence at the Florence Middle School gym and will continue through Olive Branch, Tupelo, Leland, Pascagoula, Meridian, Columbus, Magee and Laurel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term