Social Super Bowl
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON- Maris West & Baker’s Randy Lynn talks with MBJ-TV about Super Bowl XLV and how many familiar brands are adding social media to their annual advertising budgets. Popular Super Bowl commercial titans like Mercedes, E-Trade and Coca-Cola are now chasing after fans on the Internet through YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Social Super Bowl”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful