Social Super Bowl
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON- Maris West & Baker’s Randy Lynn talks with MBJ-TV about Super Bowl XLV and how many familiar brands are adding social media to their annual advertising budgets. Popular Super Bowl commercial titans like Mercedes, E-Trade and Coca-Cola are now chasing after fans on the Internet through YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Social Super Bowl”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate