Social Super Bowl
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON- Maris West & Baker’s Randy Lynn talks with MBJ-TV about Super Bowl XLV and how many familiar brands are adding social media to their annual advertising budgets. Popular Super Bowl commercial titans like Mercedes, E-Trade and Coca-Cola are now chasing after fans on the Internet through YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Social Super Bowl”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete