Social Super Bowl
by Stephen McDill
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON- Maris West & Baker’s Randy Lynn talks with MBJ-TV about Super Bowl XLV and how many familiar brands are adding social media to their annual advertising budgets. Popular Super Bowl commercial titans like Mercedes, E-Trade and Coca-Cola are now chasing after fans on the Internet through YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Social Super Bowl”
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute