Social Super Bowl
Published: February 3,2011
JACKSON- Maris West & Baker’s Randy Lynn talks with MBJ-TV about Super Bowl XLV and how many familiar brands are adding social media to their annual advertising budgets. Popular Super Bowl commercial titans like Mercedes, E-Trade and Coca-Cola are now chasing after fans on the Internet through YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Social Super Bowl”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- ‘No’ means being able to commit to ‘Yes’