BankPlus promotes Kimbrell, hires Harmon
BankPlus announced that Michael Kimbrell was recently promoted to senior vice president and senior Rankin County lender. He works out of the bank’s Spillway office. Kimbrell has over 20 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 12 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of Ronald McDonald House Charities and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
In a separate item, BankPlus announced that Scott Harmon was recently hired as branch manager of the bank’s Treetops Boulevard Office in Flowood. Harmon has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with OmniBank as branch manager.
A native of Pelahatchie, Harmon is a graduate of Mississippi College. Harmon and his wife, Melissa, have two children, Grace and Aubrey, and reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state