BankPlus promotes Kimbrell, hires Harmon
BankPlus announced that Michael Kimbrell was recently promoted to senior vice president and senior Rankin County lender. He works out of the bank’s Spillway office. Kimbrell has over 20 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 12 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of Ronald McDonald House Charities and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
In a separate item, BankPlus announced that Scott Harmon was recently hired as branch manager of the bank’s Treetops Boulevard Office in Flowood. Harmon has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with OmniBank as branch manager.
A native of Pelahatchie, Harmon is a graduate of Mississippi College. Harmon and his wife, Melissa, have two children, Grace and Aubrey, and reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41