BankPlus promotes Kimbrell, hires Harmon
BankPlus announced that Michael Kimbrell was recently promoted to senior vice president and senior Rankin County lender. He works out of the bank’s Spillway office. Kimbrell has over 20 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 12 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of Ronald McDonald House Charities and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
In a separate item, BankPlus announced that Scott Harmon was recently hired as branch manager of the bank’s Treetops Boulevard Office in Flowood. Harmon has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with OmniBank as branch manager.
A native of Pelahatchie, Harmon is a graduate of Mississippi College. Harmon and his wife, Melissa, have two children, Grace and Aubrey, and reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal