BankPlus promotes Kimbrell, hires Harmon
BankPlus announced that Michael Kimbrell was recently promoted to senior vice president and senior Rankin County lender. He works out of the bank’s Spillway office. Kimbrell has over 20 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 12 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of Ronald McDonald House Charities and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
In a separate item, BankPlus announced that Scott Harmon was recently hired as branch manager of the bank’s Treetops Boulevard Office in Flowood. Harmon has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with OmniBank as branch manager.
A native of Pelahatchie, Harmon is a graduate of Mississippi College. Harmon and his wife, Melissa, have two children, Grace and Aubrey, and reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015