BankPlus promotes Kimbrell, hires Harmon
BankPlus announced that Michael Kimbrell was recently promoted to senior vice president and senior Rankin County lender. He works out of the bank’s Spillway office. Kimbrell has over 20 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 12 years.
A native of Starkville, Kimbrell is a graduate of Mississippi State University. In the community, Kimbrell serves as a board member of Ronald McDonald House Charities and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Kimbrell and his wife, Terri, have two children, Hannah and Jennings.
In a separate item, BankPlus announced that Scott Harmon was recently hired as branch manager of the bank’s Treetops Boulevard Office in Flowood. Harmon has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed with OmniBank as branch manager.
A native of Pelahatchie, Harmon is a graduate of Mississippi College. Harmon and his wife, Melissa, have two children, Grace and Aubrey, and reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey