Connections adds four providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Connections, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new providers Ryan M. Denney, Ph.D.; Diann B. Mayfield, APMH-NP; Carol B. Simmons, MS, LPC; and, Cathryne E. Wells, MS, CCC/SLP, to the practice.
Denney holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology and a master of arts in clinical psychology from Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas. He also holds a doctor of philosophy in counseling psychology from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a licensed psychologist.
His professional associations include the Christian Association for Psychological Studies and American Psychological Association.
Mayfield earned a master of science in nursing from Southern Miss, and she will be practicing alongside Beverly Bryant, M.D.
Simmons holds a master of science in community health education from Southern Miss. She also holds a master of science in counseling psychology from William Carey University. She is a licensed professional counselor specializing in parent training and child behavior management.
Wells holds a bachelor of science in speech and hearing sciences and a master of science in speech-language pathology from Southern Miss. Her professional memberships include the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Mississippi Speech-Language Hearing Association and International Dyslexia Association.
These new providers join Bryant; Ronald S. Kent, M.D.; Robert C. Sevier, Ph.D.; Lynwood C. Wheeler, Ph.D., ABPP; Joshua R. Hamm, MS, LPC; Melanie Hamm, P.N.P.; and, Martha P. Woodall, CCC/SLP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'