Connections adds four providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Connections, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new providers Ryan M. Denney, Ph.D.; Diann B. Mayfield, APMH-NP; Carol B. Simmons, MS, LPC; and, Cathryne E. Wells, MS, CCC/SLP, to the practice.
Denney holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology and a master of arts in clinical psychology from Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas. He also holds a doctor of philosophy in counseling psychology from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a licensed psychologist.
His professional associations include the Christian Association for Psychological Studies and American Psychological Association.
Mayfield earned a master of science in nursing from Southern Miss, and she will be practicing alongside Beverly Bryant, M.D.
Simmons holds a master of science in community health education from Southern Miss. She also holds a master of science in counseling psychology from William Carey University. She is a licensed professional counselor specializing in parent training and child behavior management.
Wells holds a bachelor of science in speech and hearing sciences and a master of science in speech-language pathology from Southern Miss. Her professional memberships include the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Mississippi Speech-Language Hearing Association and International Dyslexia Association.
These new providers join Bryant; Ronald S. Kent, M.D.; Robert C. Sevier, Ph.D.; Lynwood C. Wheeler, Ph.D., ABPP; Joshua R. Hamm, MS, LPC; Melanie Hamm, P.N.P.; and, Martha P. Woodall, CCC/SLP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three