Connections adds four providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Connections, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new providers Ryan M. Denney, Ph.D.; Diann B. Mayfield, APMH-NP; Carol B. Simmons, MS, LPC; and, Cathryne E. Wells, MS, CCC/SLP, to the practice.
Denney holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology and a master of arts in clinical psychology from Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas. He also holds a doctor of philosophy in counseling psychology from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a licensed psychologist.
His professional associations include the Christian Association for Psychological Studies and American Psychological Association.
Mayfield earned a master of science in nursing from Southern Miss, and she will be practicing alongside Beverly Bryant, M.D.
Simmons holds a master of science in community health education from Southern Miss. She also holds a master of science in counseling psychology from William Carey University. She is a licensed professional counselor specializing in parent training and child behavior management.
Wells holds a bachelor of science in speech and hearing sciences and a master of science in speech-language pathology from Southern Miss. Her professional memberships include the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Mississippi Speech-Language Hearing Association and International Dyslexia Association.
These new providers join Bryant; Ronald S. Kent, M.D.; Robert C. Sevier, Ph.D.; Lynwood C. Wheeler, Ph.D., ABPP; Joshua R. Hamm, MS, LPC; Melanie Hamm, P.N.P.; and, Martha P. Woodall, CCC/SLP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs