Connections adds four providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Connections, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new providers Ryan M. Denney, Ph.D.; Diann B. Mayfield, APMH-NP; Carol B. Simmons, MS, LPC; and, Cathryne E. Wells, MS, CCC/SLP, to the practice.
Denney holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology and a master of arts in clinical psychology from Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas. He also holds a doctor of philosophy in counseling psychology from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a licensed psychologist.
His professional associations include the Christian Association for Psychological Studies and American Psychological Association.
Mayfield earned a master of science in nursing from Southern Miss, and she will be practicing alongside Beverly Bryant, M.D.
Simmons holds a master of science in community health education from Southern Miss. She also holds a master of science in counseling psychology from William Carey University. She is a licensed professional counselor specializing in parent training and child behavior management.
Wells holds a bachelor of science in speech and hearing sciences and a master of science in speech-language pathology from Southern Miss. Her professional memberships include the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, Mississippi Speech-Language Hearing Association and International Dyslexia Association.
These new providers join Bryant; Ronald S. Kent, M.D.; Robert C. Sevier, Ph.D.; Lynwood C. Wheeler, Ph.D., ABPP; Joshua R. Hamm, MS, LPC; Melanie Hamm, P.N.P.; and, Martha P. Woodall, CCC/SLP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data