Firm promotes three staffers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Collins & Barr, Ltd. is pleased to announce the promotion of three employees within the firm. Rob Hembree has been promoted to partner, Tate Ervin has been promoted to manager and BJ Huffstatler has been promoted to senior accountant.
Hembree joined the firm in May 2000 after graduating from Mississippi College with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and obtained his CPA certification in 2004. An active member of the community, Rob is currently an ambassador for the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce, a member of the Madison County Chamber young professionals group, Zip 39, and serves as the treasurer for the Madison Lions Club. Rob and his wife, Bethany, reside in Madison.
Ervin, a native of Monticello, is a 2004 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and has been with the firm since Aug. 2009. He obtained his CPA certification in 2006 and along with other duties, provides specialized services related to the timber industry. Tate is also an active member of the community as an ambassador for the City of Madison Chamber of Commerce and a member of Zip 39. He currently resides in Madison.
Huffstatler, a native of Brandon, is a 2006 graduate of Belhaven University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and has been with the firm since June 2008. He currently resides in Brandon where he is a member of Patrick Farms Golf Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center