Gumm heading Stone County EDP
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
The Stone County Economic Development Partnership has selected Jay Paul Gumm to become its new executive director.
Gumm, 47, is a native of Durant, Okla. For the past eight years, he served that area as state senator. Prior to that, he was the executive director of the Durant (Okla.) Area Chamber of Commerce.
Gumm is a graduate of Southeastern Oklahoma State University. He and his wife, Deena, are the parents of Jacob. The family, including his mother-in-law, will be relocating to Stone County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager