Gumm heading Stone County EDP
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
The Stone County Economic Development Partnership has selected Jay Paul Gumm to become its new executive director.
Gumm, 47, is a native of Durant, Okla. For the past eight years, he served that area as state senator. Prior to that, he was the executive director of the Durant (Okla.) Area Chamber of Commerce.
Gumm is a graduate of Southeastern Oklahoma State University. He and his wife, Deena, are the parents of Jacob. The family, including his mother-in-law, will be relocating to Stone County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release