HORNE brings in Stevens
HORNE LLP has hired David Stevens, CPA, as director of state and local tax services. Stevens will work from the firm’s Ridgeland location.
Stevens joined HORNE with more than 20 years of tax experience including his work as a former director of the Mississippi State Tax Commission’s Sales Tax Division. He specializes in income and franchise tax, sales and use tax, business incentives and state credits, unclaimed property, and advocacy/controversy matters.
Stevens is a graduate of Mississippi College. He serves as the tax committee chairman for the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Crossgates Exchange Club. Stevens is a frequent speaker at seminars and education events on the topics of state and local taxation issues and planning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three