HORNE brings in Stevens
HORNE LLP has hired David Stevens, CPA, as director of state and local tax services. Stevens will work from the firm’s Ridgeland location.
Stevens joined HORNE with more than 20 years of tax experience including his work as a former director of the Mississippi State Tax Commission’s Sales Tax Division. He specializes in income and franchise tax, sales and use tax, business incentives and state credits, unclaimed property, and advocacy/controversy matters.
Stevens is a graduate of Mississippi College. He serves as the tax committee chairman for the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Crossgates Exchange Club. Stevens is a frequent speaker at seminars and education events on the topics of state and local taxation issues and planning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center