HORNE brings in Stevens
HORNE LLP has hired David Stevens, CPA, as director of state and local tax services. Stevens will work from the firm’s Ridgeland location.
Stevens joined HORNE with more than 20 years of tax experience including his work as a former director of the Mississippi State Tax Commission’s Sales Tax Division. He specializes in income and franchise tax, sales and use tax, business incentives and state credits, unclaimed property, and advocacy/controversy matters.
Stevens is a graduate of Mississippi College. He serves as the tax committee chairman for the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Crossgates Exchange Club. Stevens is a frequent speaker at seminars and education events on the topics of state and local taxation issues and planning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections