HORNE brings in Stevens
HORNE LLP has hired David Stevens, CPA, as director of state and local tax services. Stevens will work from the firm’s Ridgeland location.
Stevens joined HORNE with more than 20 years of tax experience including his work as a former director of the Mississippi State Tax Commission’s Sales Tax Division. He specializes in income and franchise tax, sales and use tax, business incentives and state credits, unclaimed property, and advocacy/controversy matters.
Stevens is a graduate of Mississippi College. He serves as the tax committee chairman for the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Crossgates Exchange Club. Stevens is a frequent speaker at seminars and education events on the topics of state and local taxation issues and planning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss