HORNE brings in Stevens
HORNE LLP has hired David Stevens, CPA, as director of state and local tax services. Stevens will work from the firm’s Ridgeland location.
Stevens joined HORNE with more than 20 years of tax experience including his work as a former director of the Mississippi State Tax Commission’s Sales Tax Division. He specializes in income and franchise tax, sales and use tax, business incentives and state credits, unclaimed property, and advocacy/controversy matters.
Stevens is a graduate of Mississippi College. He serves as the tax committee chairman for the Mississippi Manufacturers Association and is a member of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Crossgates Exchange Club. Stevens is a frequent speaker at seminars and education events on the topics of state and local taxation issues and planning.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City