Latimer named shareholder of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Christopher J. Latimer, an attorney in the Columbus office of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., was recently named a shareholder of the firm. Latimer practices in the firm’s litigation section, where his specialties include insurance defense, labor and employment, and general business and commercial litigation. Latimer also represents municipal, county and governmental entities in state and federal court, and he serves as general counsel for the City of Starkville.
Latimer earned a B.A., cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Alabama State Bar and the American Bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Latimer named shareholder of law firm”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme