Latimer named shareholder of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Christopher J. Latimer, an attorney in the Columbus office of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., was recently named a shareholder of the firm. Latimer practices in the firm’s litigation section, where his specialties include insurance defense, labor and employment, and general business and commercial litigation. Latimer also represents municipal, county and governmental entities in state and federal court, and he serves as general counsel for the City of Starkville.
Latimer earned a B.A., cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Alabama State Bar and the American Bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Latimer named shareholder of law firm”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Board continues to negotiate with propsective hospital buyers
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law