Latimer named shareholder of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Christopher J. Latimer, an attorney in the Columbus office of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., was recently named a shareholder of the firm. Latimer practices in the firm’s litigation section, where his specialties include insurance defense, labor and employment, and general business and commercial litigation. Latimer also represents municipal, county and governmental entities in state and federal court, and he serves as general counsel for the City of Starkville.
Latimer earned a B.A., cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Alabama State Bar and the American Bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Latimer named shareholder of law firm”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed