Latimer named shareholder of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Christopher J. Latimer, an attorney in the Columbus office of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., was recently named a shareholder of the firm. Latimer practices in the firm’s litigation section, where his specialties include insurance defense, labor and employment, and general business and commercial litigation. Latimer also represents municipal, county and governmental entities in state and federal court, and he serves as general counsel for the City of Starkville.
Latimer earned a B.A., cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Alabama State Bar and the American Bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Latimer named shareholder of law firm”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections