Latimer named shareholder of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Christopher J. Latimer, an attorney in the Columbus office of Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A., was recently named a shareholder of the firm. Latimer practices in the firm’s litigation section, where his specialties include insurance defense, labor and employment, and general business and commercial litigation. Latimer also represents municipal, county and governmental entities in state and federal court, and he serves as general counsel for the City of Starkville.
Latimer earned a B.A., cum laude, from the University of Mississippi and a law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Alabama State Bar and the American Bar associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Latimer named shareholder of law firm”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager