Render-Leach certified, elected secretary
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Cynthia Render-Leach, human resources director at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently received the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
With the PHR certification, Render-Leach has met the high standards of education, experience and demonstrated knowledge established by the institute. To earn the PHR certification, professionals are required to meet specific eligibility requirements and pass a comprehensive written examination.
In addition to the certification, Render-Leach has been elected to serve two years as secretary of the local chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management. The chapter represents the Human Resources Association in both Harrison and Hancock counties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports