Render-Leach certified, elected secretary
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Cynthia Render-Leach, human resources director at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently received the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
With the PHR certification, Render-Leach has met the high standards of education, experience and demonstrated knowledge established by the institute. To earn the PHR certification, professionals are required to meet specific eligibility requirements and pass a comprehensive written examination.
In addition to the certification, Render-Leach has been elected to serve two years as secretary of the local chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management. The chapter represents the Human Resources Association in both Harrison and Hancock counties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State