Render-Leach certified, elected secretary
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Cynthia Render-Leach, human resources director at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently received the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
With the PHR certification, Render-Leach has met the high standards of education, experience and demonstrated knowledge established by the institute. To earn the PHR certification, professionals are required to meet specific eligibility requirements and pass a comprehensive written examination.
In addition to the certification, Render-Leach has been elected to serve two years as secretary of the local chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management. The chapter represents the Human Resources Association in both Harrison and Hancock counties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast