Render-Leach certified, elected secretary
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Cynthia Render-Leach, human resources director at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently received the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
With the PHR certification, Render-Leach has met the high standards of education, experience and demonstrated knowledge established by the institute. To earn the PHR certification, professionals are required to meet specific eligibility requirements and pass a comprehensive written examination.
In addition to the certification, Render-Leach has been elected to serve two years as secretary of the local chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management. The chapter represents the Human Resources Association in both Harrison and Hancock counties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute