Render-Leach certified, elected secretary
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2011
Cynthia Render-Leach, human resources director at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, recently received the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
With the PHR certification, Render-Leach has met the high standards of education, experience and demonstrated knowledge established by the institute. To earn the PHR certification, professionals are required to meet specific eligibility requirements and pass a comprehensive written examination.
In addition to the certification, Render-Leach has been elected to serve two years as secretary of the local chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management. The chapter represents the Human Resources Association in both Harrison and Hancock counties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing