Smith managing Regions branch
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Lee Smith has been named manager of the bank’s Dogwood Festival branch in Flowood, A native of Natchez, Smith has more than eight years of investment and finance experience.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and M.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He currently resides in Jackson with his wife, Erin Johnson Smith.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate