Smith managing Regions branch
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Lee Smith has been named manager of the bank’s Dogwood Festival branch in Flowood, A native of Natchez, Smith has more than eight years of investment and finance experience.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and M.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He currently resides in Jackson with his wife, Erin Johnson Smith.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast