Smith managing Regions branch
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Lee Smith has been named manager of the bank’s Dogwood Festival branch in Flowood, A native of Natchez, Smith has more than eight years of investment and finance experience.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and M.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He currently resides in Jackson with his wife, Erin Johnson Smith.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation