Smith managing Regions branch
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Lee Smith has been named manager of the bank’s Dogwood Festival branch in Flowood, A native of Natchez, Smith has more than eight years of investment and finance experience.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and M.B.A. from the University of Mississippi. He currently resides in Jackson with his wife, Erin Johnson Smith.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau