Arbitration panel rules in dispute involving Callon
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company announced that the arbitration panel reviewing its claims against the joint interest owner in the Entrada Project has delivered its final decision.
It ruled that the company was not entitled to recover any damages. Callon completed the abandonment of the Entrada Project in 2009, and said it does not expect to incur additional costs in connection with the project.
Callon is engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration and operation of oil and gas properties in Louisiana, Texas, and the offshore waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'