Arbitration panel rules in dispute involving Callon
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company announced that the arbitration panel reviewing its claims against the joint interest owner in the Entrada Project has delivered its final decision.
It ruled that the company was not entitled to recover any damages. Callon completed the abandonment of the Entrada Project in 2009, and said it does not expect to incur additional costs in connection with the project.
Callon is engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration and operation of oil and gas properties in Louisiana, Texas, and the offshore waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition