Callon to offer nine million shares of common stock
by Wally Northway
Published: February 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, nine million shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share.
In connection with this offering, Callon will grant the underwriters an option to purchase 1.35 million additional shares of common stock to cover any over-allotments.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent senior notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City