Callon to offer nine million shares of common stock
by Wally Northway
Published: February 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, nine million shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share.
In connection with this offering, Callon will grant the underwriters an option to purchase 1.35 million additional shares of common stock to cover any over-allotments.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent senior notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability