Callon to offer nine million shares of common stock
Published: February 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, nine million shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share.
In connection with this offering, Callon will grant the underwriters an option to purchase 1.35 million additional shares of common stock to cover any over-allotments.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent senior notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports