Callon to offer nine million shares of common stock
Published: February 7,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, nine million shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share.
In connection with this offering, Callon will grant the underwriters an option to purchase 1.35 million additional shares of common stock to cover any over-allotments.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent senior notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?